WTB: SPINGS,i have SKUNK2 coilovers for sale/trade

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hammerdgolfer

hey, well my 90 that is sitting on illuminas and skunk2 coilovers needs some plain lowering springs, i would just use the skunk2 springs from my coilover set but they wont sit right straight on the shocks, so i am looking for some lowering springs and i will just cut those up

i would like to sell or trade my skunk2 coilovers also, im looking for like around 200 or so, email me at Larryemason@aol.com if you have some springs or are interested in the skunk2 coilovers, they are reall skunk2

ill have to check out those kyb's and ill let you know, i emailed you too

i have some H&R springs from my 94 integra. they lowered it about a inch and a quarter. i dont realy know what they are called but they are like light blue/green in color. and say H&R in white or light grey.

Originally posted by hammerdgolfer@Feb 5 2004, 08:02 PM
hey, well my 90 that is sitting on illuminas and skunk2 coilovers needs some plain lowering springs, i would just use the skunk2 springs from my coilover set but they wont sit right straight on the shocks, so i am looking for some lowering springs and i will just cut those up

i would like to sell or trade my skunk2 coilovers also, im looking for like around 200 or so, email me at Larryemason@aol.com if you have some springs or are interested in the skunk2 coilovers, they are reall skunk2

What car you planning to put this on?

Back