Wtb:taillights

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BigJ

I'm just about that action Boss.
VIP
Hey I am looking for some cool tailights for a 92-95 civic hb, I dont' like regular alteeza's at all and I am not really into stock. I am wondering if anyone has any cool tail lights, like I have seen some real cool black and clear ones (only once) but I want unique and under $100 shipped if possible. Thanks for your time.

have you thought about painting them all red with transluscent paint?

ive seen 91 accords like that and they look down right nice

Originally posted by jamiedude@Jan 30 2003, 05:48 PM
have you thought about painting them all red with transluscent paint?

ive seen 91 accords like that and they look down right nice

Testor's brand Candy Apple Red transparent is the best to use for this.

hey I need tail lights, my gay alteeza's see pics, are busted out. I was thinking maybe jdm but everywhere I find em they want like 150+ so I am like f*** that. I saw some clears with half of the black cover on top and it looked real good, but I am probably painting my car champion white so I don't want to get all red ones( a girl at our school has emon a champion white car at my school). Please someone find me tight tail lights.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Jan 30 2003, 09:35 PM
hey I need tail lights, my gay alteeza's see pics, are busted out. I was thinking maybe jdm but everywhere I find em they want like 150+ so I am like f*** that. I saw some clears with half of the black cover on top and it looked real good, but I am probably painting my car champion white so I don't want to get all red ones( a girl at our school has emon a champion white car at my school). Please someone find me tight tail lights.

Factory tails man. There is a 95 EX Civic 2 houses down with factory red/whites and i'm debating whether i should make them mine or not. <_<

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Jan 30 2003, 09:48 PM
5g Civics didnt have red/white lights, only the 96-00 Civic EX's

Well, it is a 5th gen, i guess someone before him changed them. Oh well, they might be mine soon :D jk

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Jan 30 2003, 08:48 PM
5g Civics didnt have red/white lights, only the 96-00 Civic EX's

Actually, only the 99-00 Civics had red/white tails in the US.

yeah I see 5th gen civics with red and white tails all the time....www.cars.com cover civic for 92-95 hb has red and white tails...

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Jan 31 2003, 06:35 PM
yeah I see 5th gen civics with red and white tails all the time....www.cars.com cover civic for 92-95 hb has red and white tails...

We know they make em. The whole deal between Mike and Nick was started b/c i said factory red/whites on a 5th gen, but they aren't. I asked today and some kid before him put them on it.

:) Go red/whites. You can make your own and they look good if done right.

make your own? how do you do that? I see em for sale for about like 80 bucks on ebay so I will probably just get em that way but not for sure yet.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Jan 31 2003, 07:16 PM
make your own? how do you do that? I see em for sale for about like 80 bucks on ebay so I will probably just get em that way but not for sure yet.

I have yet to hear a taillight, besides JDM that fits properly. Someone else might, but not I. Well, i did my eclipses before i sold it. I got a heated them up and peeled the paint off, then i got some Testor's brand Candy Apple Red transparent paint and painted red dots. It looked like tezzas', but with the fit of OEM and i looked decent on the car.

I like clear myself, just need to find someone who makes good quality ones.

It just takes time and patience to make your own. if you buy from Ebay, ask the exact brand they are and then ask around b/c if they suck, you brake lights will have water in them.

Back