WTB

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
Ight i want some cheap wheels, (finally got rid of the 18s), I'm lookin for some nice lightweight 15s or 16s for under 250 shipped. Also I need a obd1 p75 ecu or an equivalent that will work good. O yea and if anyones got some good condition stock 92-95 civic tails i want those too. Let me know if any of ya'll got them

you'll never find some lightweight 15's, especially 16's for under 250 shipped. maybe some hx rims for that though.

Well, I really don't need them to be lightweight, I just need a set of wheels for everyday driving that look good but without sacrificing a whole lot of power (i dunno if I worded that right).

I have set of 16s that I'll sell... $400 for some ASA mesh wheels w/ 205/45 Dunlop FM901s w/ about 40-50% tread remaining. You'll be hard pressed to find 16s cheaper that aren't beat down, & these are super nice.

I'm in NC, if you're interested by chance drop me a line... price doesn't include shipping.

mep

Isn't a p28 for a d series vtec, won't it throw codes? I need one for a 94-95 Ls NON vtec, and mep do you have pics of the wheels?

oh shit, i thought you wanted a p72 that's b18c1 territory- but yeah you def. shouldn't run the p28 with an ls, sorry bro my bad

O I dunno $50, I don't wanna lowball ya, but I don't wanna pay $253 for a new one either, and I really don't want a junkyard one for 150. Let me know, email me...bhj0887@yahoo.com

Back