WTF......Part 15346

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Sep 12 2005, 01:31 AM
amizing body work. All sheet metal fucking A. Hate the car love the work
[post=552894]Quoted post[/post]​

werd. that's really impressive. retarded, yet impressive.

You guys said it all already. I'm in awe of the sheetmetal work, but it is fugly.. You could probably get pretty popular at a car show if you put jetsons graphics on it... lol.

Spent $1989875 and 65436543 hours on the exterior, and left the motor BONE stock.. WTH?

My favorite part has got to be the huge tach with the automatic. :lol:

yeah i saw it at Import and Truck Bash (ITB) about a month ago. i laughed my ass off at it. the wheels have about a 6" spacer between the rim and the breaks. definately not safe looking at all IMHO.

heres the pic i took of that terd:

ITB2005066.jpg

the owner chose what HE wanted to do and did it, imo its better then most of the ricer crap out there, it may still be rice but at least it was done right!, it would be pretty cool if he had a bad ass motor under the hood and it hauled ass!! not a car i would drive but it is nice.

I can respect the amount of work he's got into it, but IMO it's just too far over the top. It's like shooting a rat with a 12-gauge.

With that amount of work, especially in sheet metal, he could have built something sexy, like a custom roadster, or a resto-rod. The guy clearly has skills.

But an automatic Civic DX?

:unsure:

:slap:

Me too, i respect the work, i know i couldn't get close, or afford to have it done.
On the other hand, it makes my Dad's mullet seem alot less gay.

i cant believe none posted this yet...

TRANSFORMERS! robots in disguise

Work + dedication :thumbsup:
Choice in car :thumbsdown:

But, what about when it pours rain, wouldn't the CAI suck up water?

Originally posted by dveit@Sep 12 2005, 11:09 AM
Work + dedication :thumbsup:
Choice in car :thumbsdown:

But, what about when it pours rain, wouldn't the CAI suck up water?
[post=553021]Quoted post[/post]​

look at the other pics on ebay it has a cover

Originally posted by phyregod@Sep 12 2005, 06:22 AM
You guys said it all already.  I'm in awe of the sheetmetal work, but it is fugly..  You could probably get pretty popular at a car show if you put jetsons graphics on it...  lol.

Spent $1989875 and 65436543 hours on the exterior, and left the motor BONE stock..  WTH?
[post=552918]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid:

I don't understand why someone would devote so much time and money into making a car look bad ass and then not even touch the engine at all. Judging by all the bodywork, it is probably within this guy's budget to at least swap a b-series and all the bolt ons...but no...massive wide body kit, giant spoiler, dual exhaust integrated into the bumper, custom air induction hood, and the retard is packing a bone stock 1.5 liter with an automatic...not even dressed up or anything...what a waste...

:whatafucktard:

i think theres a cover for that filter but anywho..

i think it looks alrite.. i mean it sure does catches your eye and it looks sort of futuristic.. like it just came out of an anime... i dont think id mind driving that car haha.. it does look kinda cool in the back.. with its wings and all.. if it had white red and blue all over it and mach 5 on the top.. wouldnt you feel lke you were in a vid game?? id say that at least his car matches up all good.. unlike some other cars that have a humoungous wing or spoiler that doesnt even match their car color.. thats kinda hideous.. but i do like this car cuz its a walk from the norm.. stock cars do look good but sometimes their just not as refreshing to see as this car.. because you see them all the darn time... GOOD innovator i say :thumbsup:

Back