wtt/fs EF catback-Rota 16x7-car audio-misc cheap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Samuels

I have the complete apexi world sport catback it has all the flanges and everything it just has a magnaflow muffler on the end. The Apexi silencer is included and this is a bolt on system for any crx/civic. This exhaust is 60mm and from the last the last flange to the exit is a full 2.5inches.
Looking for 125 i'm in Va. I will reweld the world sport muffler for 225 total the complete system its just to quiet for me. I welded the muffler on a straight 2.5inch pipe no cats or resonators wanting it to be louder and it got quieter without its resonator which sucks.

I have a set of mint 16x7 Rota subzero's they are Royal black with a polished lip thier are under 100 miles on these. I bought the last set from JLB motorsports before mounting they weighed 14.4lbs before mounting the tires. The tires are hankook ventice 405's they are 205-45-16's. I paid almost 900 for everything looking to get 700 firm.
Will accept trades for certain 15's or 16's just make offers.

13inch steelies w/good tires 40 bucks.

located in Va.

I have 2 sony explode 10's they are the 1200watt octagon shaped subs. The are in a small enclosure box at .75 per side. I paid 90 each for the subs and another 100 for the box. I'm looking for 150 these are brand new.

Also have a nasty lanzar amp. This is the Lanzar opti-drive 400 it is rated at 400watts rms but its way nastier it clearly outperformed a new soundstream 600 on the demo board. It was used on a demo board for 2 weeks. Looking for 150.

Mtx amp 100x2 used looking for 30 bucks+shipping.

lanzar 6x9's used 6 months have seperate tweeters w/6x9 boxes 50 bucks

Looking for gen1b16 TB/TYPE R tb, 4-1 b-series header, 5inch tach, aftermarket fuel rail, LS Block, b-series turbo parts need everything I'm really looking for the turbo and manifold right now, if anybody wants to trade something.

located in Va

Trade for some near mint 15" Rotas Slips with 205/55 Yoko ES 100's with approx 500 miles on em?
MVC-004S.jpg
Integra6.jpg

Can we have pics of the subzeros and the exhaust ?

-> Steve

Back