Xbox 360 price announced

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Prowler@Sep 3 2005, 12:31 AM
I want to see proof a PS2 laser costs $175.
[post=548970]Quoted post[/post]​

You won't, because they don't, if they did, PS2's wouldn't be $149

Next time read the reply more throughly before you chop up my post and try to make me look like some inbred retard you fuckin idiot micah...

lol, owned by teh n00b. Anyways...Halo 3 supposedly will come out the same day/week as PS3.

R.I.P PS3 2006-2006

In all seriousness, Xbox Live will decimate anything Playstation will try to pass off as online serives.

Originally posted by Havok@Sep 4 2005, 04:45 AM
lol, owned by teh n00b. Anyways...Halo 3 supposedly will come out the same day/week as PS3.

R.I.P PS3 2006-2006

In all seriousness, Xbox Live will decimate anything Playstation will try to pass off as online serives.
[post=549328]Quoted post[/post]​

And I hope they pull someone thing out of their ass besides eyecandy for this next one.

Are you referring to Halo 3? Everyone bitching about the single player mode on Halo 2 is an idiot. Let's bitch about the lack of single player on an MMORPG while we are at it. Halo 2 was designed for multiplayer...Back on topic, Halo 2 is one of the best FPS's I have ever played. This is coming from someone who has played the ENTIRE Quake series, UT, Unreal, HL, CS, DoD, etc. I must sress I HAVE NOT played HL2, only the single player demo, as my current comp wouldn't be able to play it like I want.

Halo 2 sucks.. It is all out of wack with the weapon strength and the auto aim. Blows big time. there is two much wrong with the multiplayer. And the warthog suck.. throwing grenades sucks.. there is too much that need more work on the game..it isn't about how good you are in the game. it is all about knowing what glitches let you take the other guy out.. Waste of money halo 2 is! I would play halo 1 on x connect any day over halo2.

All they should have done is up the graphic on halo 1 and add a few maps.. they should have left everything else the same..

half life 2 > *

i was seriously not very impressed with halo 1 or 2 single or multiplayer. dont get me wrong, its fun with a bunch of people around and lanning up, but as far as me sitting in a room playing online i could think of a million better fps. and im not just talking about the fact that console controls are subpar, because i played halo 1 on my pc for a while also.

it was too slow paced for me. i like some slow paced games like CoD, MoH, etc, but halo just never really felt right to me.

Socom 3 for ps2 is gonna rock! I don't care what else comes out im just waiting for that. And wow you guys are funny about the chopping of comments and shit that was funny...and the reply back was even funnier :p

Originally posted by Havok@Sep 4 2005, 04:55 AM
Are you referring to Halo 3? Everyone bitching about the single player mode on Halo 2 is an idiot. Let's bitch about the lack of single player on an MMORPG while we are at it. Halo 2 was designed for multiplayer...Back on topic, Halo 2 is one of the best FPS's I have ever played. This is coming from someone who has played the ENTIRE Quake series, UT, Unreal, HL, CS, DoD, etc. I must sress I HAVE NOT played HL2, only the single player demo, as my current comp wouldn't be able to play it like I want.
[post=549332]Quoted post[/post]​

I loved playing Halo 1/2, but the singleplayer games in one were too long and repetitive, and two was too short, but a lot better about scenerio.

Online console gaming makes baby Jesus cry. Controls are slow, and can you play more than 16 players?(<--serious question) HL2 DM is a fragfest any game would be envious of, and BF2 is simply amazing, (lot of shipjumpers from CS playing) UT 2004 is good...if you are running Linux, j/p it's a good game. Even one fo my bddies is ranked in the 30+'s on H2, and even he said BF2 was more fun. I don't know, I was just disappointed in H2 and am expecting a lot more from H3, it could get me to purchase another console...or help me save money for Quake 4.

Xbox 360 will fetaure several games with 32-64 players, I don't think right now there are any that I know of. Both HL2 and BF2 will be on 360 at lauch, I believe. Call of Duty 2 looks promising as well.

Back