XBOX live ?

shortbusrebel07

anyone have it ? if so what games do you have and whats your names on there ?

im shortbusrebel07 on there

games i play online:

counterstrike
mech assult
soilders of fortune II
outlaw volleyball
return to castle wolfenstien
sega GT 2002 online

DarkHand

VIP
I'm a pure PC gamer nowadays... the last console I owned was a Sega Genesis, but I'm seriously considering getting an XBox just for Mechassault.

HellBentHONDA

i used to love the shit outa motoGP and ghost recon when Xbox live first came out but nobody i knew played so after a while i quit playin. now i stick to PC games.

heres a link to more game demos than you'll ever need and its updated every few weeks i think.

game demo haven ;)

brian11to1

we are just looking for a few people to play with online, you know, we dont have/play/care about PC games. just XBOX games y0.

Prowler

Super Moderator
MS just sent me a letter saying i have to pay for the last two months of service or my contract is canceled. boo hoo, my credit card registered with them expired in january.

HellBentHONDA

Originally posted by SpodaB1@Apr 2 2004, 08:46 PM
we are just looking for a few people to play with online, you know, we dont have/play/care about PC games. just XBOX games y0.

what about ps2?

Havok

I have it, with too many games to list...I don't play it as much anymore, but it' only 50/year for broadband only connection...And with the exception of a few games, most of them play flawlessly.

shortbusrebel07

Originally posted by Havok@Apr 7 2004, 09:15 AM
I have it, with too many games to list...I don't play it as much anymore, but it' only 50/year for broadband only connection...And with the exception of a few games, most of them play flawlessly.

i mainly play sega GT 2002 online, counter strike, return to castle wolfenstien, mech assult, and soliders of fortune II. if you have any of those games send me a friend invitation and we can play sometime.