Xbox One limited ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

AHHVTEC

VIP
Just wondering if anyone knows if there will be other limited edition xbox one consoles, i see the new advanced cod is coming out but im not really liking that one, and before i just settle on a normal one id like to know if others are set to be released later on. i always wanted a 360 starwars edition but i couldn't wait lol. im gona wait this time and get the one i really want.

Probably. I'm pretty sure their will be some blockbuster games in the future. But how long are you willing to wait to get one? If anything, you can just sell your old one and get the new one. I like a lot of the custom liveries you can get and put on the box.

expect any of the microsoft games to have them. i think there are quite a few already. titanfall, CoD, Halo, susnset overdrive, etc.

Custom consoles:
21-Xboxes-jpeg.jpg

RuZuOvO.png

dfel6bpdrjaoveadigvg.jpg

that forza isnt bad, i like it better than the advance cod, and you're right i think i will search to see what games are set to release in the next 5 months or so and see if they may have a Microsoft xbox edition to go with it.

Piano black suits me fine.. having said that, I'm probably going to finally get one on Black Friday

Piano black suits me fine.. having said that, I'm probably going to finally get one on Black Friday

that is what i was thinking too. but i've already spent almost a grand on a billy joel concert in NYC on my birthday next month. ah well.

I'm holding out for the skin that makes this thing not look like a big ass VCR, lol.

looks like Microsoft is selling bundles for $50 off starting Nov 2nd... Sunset Overdrive limited console is white

i'm going to grab the assassins creed bundle and hopefully sell the games. lol

I want one. Wife bought us a PS4 for xmas but I dig the new xbox. Wish I would've known it had blu-ray sooner. I was at a friend's house last weekend and thought the voice command was pretty awesome.

Everyone buy one of the new cheap bundles and then power level to the mid 20's in Destiny so we can all raid Vault of Glass. Also the master cheif collection is coming out really soon.

there are going to be a lot of bundles. i just want a black one so it fits into my entertainment center. I'll get a cool one if i ever build a man cave.

Everyone buy one of the new cheap bundles and then power level to the mid 20's in Destiny so we can all raid Vault of Glass. Also the master cheif collection is coming out really soon.
i have no idea what you just said....

The first bit was meant to be really inside baseball. But the second bit is a reminder that the first 4 original Halo games are coming to the xbox one. With all the DLC and multiplayer stuff. I am pretty pumped about it. But I am a fan boy it seems. It will be the third time I have bought Halo 1 and the second for the rest of the games.

looks like Microsoft is selling bundles for $50 off starting Nov 2nd... Sunset Overdrive limited console is white

i'm going to grab the assassins creed bundle and hopefully sell the games. lol

I think the bundles come with download codes for the games instead of physical copies, probably so you can't do that. I know that the CoD ones do anyway...

Back