Yay Im Here

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

knowledge

Well I am in the desert no. It's hot, dry and sand blowing everywhere. It's not that bad though! Just letting you guys know I am here. The ride over in the C-17 sucked ass. It's all good though!

does that mean you can tell the future. j/k. but seriously though, whats the winning lotto numbers for tom?

What's up?we're not to far from each other (I'm in Kosovo,cushy office job compared to you guys).Be careful over there man :D

man, that plane ride must have been hell, how long did it take to get there?

bring me back Sadam's head and if Osahma is there to, bring his also.

Good luck out there and stay safe. It is good hearing from you, that is always a good sign (unless those damn terroist just hacked onto his hondaswap screenname :unsure: :ph34r: :blink: )

Originally posted by B16@Jan 24 2003, 02:30 PM
man, that plane ride must have been hell, how long did it take to get there?

32 hours straight on a C-17! Not counting stopping in Maine, and Germany. It is real busy over here right now. There is alot going on that we are getting ready for. I am sure you all watch CNN! BTW thanks for all the support guys, I really appreciate it. Oh and no Terrorist didn't hack into my screen name here. This is the one and only HS knowledge a.k.a. The Greddy Poster Child! B) G2G now really busy as I stated B4.

Just want to update all of you. I am still alive! :D Alot is going on, We are extremely busy over here. I see alot comming in and not much going out! Equipment, personnel, aircraft! Building up for the big day Bush says CRUSH UM ALL! Hope all is good with all of you. It has been 2 weeks since I was on here last and I have way way way too many forums to go through to read them all! You all can PM me or write back in this thread to keep in touch!

Originally posted by knowledge@Feb 9 2003, 06:20 AM
Just want to update all of you. I am still alive! :D Alot is going on, We are extremely busy over here. I see alot comming in and not much going out! Equipment, personnel, aircraft! Building up for the big day Bush says CRUSH UM ALL! Hope all is good with all of you. It has been 2 weeks since I was on here last and I have way way way too many forums to go through to read them all! You all can PM me or write back in this thread to keep in touch!

Glad to see you are still alive and kicking. With the Germany and France stuff, we might not goto war for a little while. :)

Back