Yo You All Missed The Point!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbv218

it started out with a question-----> how do i give my car 400hp? i got the money to get an engine the b18c, and some. im not goin to drop an engine in with out modifyin' it. i want the car to have as many horses as it can handle. i dont got all the cash yet but sooner or later i will. i want to research the possiblities. i dont want to have a factory ass b18c in my shit. i want that shit to be faster then the rest. plus im pulling 4drs.
so let me ask you again. how do i get my car to have 400hp..wait fuck the 400hp. how do i hook up my shit to give me mad ass horse power? with out the NOS.

b is plannin' on gettin' 600 out of his gsr. it just has to be built with a fairly large turbo. before b got his built block, he was plannin' on makin' 350+ with a ls/t at stock bore with aftermarket internals and a blockgaurd. so 400 can't be too hard. sleeve it to 84mm ( http://www.goldeneaglemfg.com/ ), eagle rods, low comp. rollerwave pistons ( http://www.theoldone.com/ ), get some crower turbo cams ( http://www.crower.com/ ), upgrade the springs and retainers with whatever maufactuer you choose (i'd go with crower), upgrade the fuelpump and injectors and strap on a turbo kit with a t4 60-1 turbo and you'll be over 400.

thanks for the info..dose any one know where i can get a real single wiper conversion from?

yeah go buy a mercedes and take it off there

or better yet

instructions.jpg

:fr:

Originally posted by sbv218@Feb 23 2003, 01:08 AM
thanks for the info..dose any one know where i can get a real single wiper conversion from?

I was a little curious about why you wanted to make 400 horsepower and wanted to help some...Until this....Sorry bro but you are in the wrong place if you want help with a single wiper conversion... :fr:

sbv218 stop posting dumb shit
"wahhhhh! mommy, why are people here mean to me when i ask questions"
bawling.gif

look im sure everyone always told you "theres no such thing as a stupid question"
well guess what
they lied
and what you have asked so far are stupid questions

the best thing for you to do would be to hover in the background and read for a while... it doesnt have to be on this site... it can be on any site... just sit there and read.... maybe you will actually learn something and develop a decent question next time

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Feb 23 2003, 01:39 AM
sbv218 stop posting dumb shit
"wahhhhh! mommy, why are people here mean to me when i ask questions"
bawling.gif

look im sure everyone always told you "theres no such thing as a stupid question"
well guess what
they lied
and what you have asked so far are stupid questions

the best thing for you to do would be to hover in the background and read for a while... it doesnt have to be on this site... it can be on any site... just sit there and read.... maybe you will actually learn something and develop a decent question next time

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people. I'm sure Import Tuner or Super Street can tell you how to do that--better yet, ask anyone at superhonda.com

word, no stupid questions just stupid people. and stupid people with 400 hp civics die.

Originally posted by saturn_boy96@Feb 24 2003, 04:34 PM
word, no stupid questions just stupid people. and stupid people with 400 hp civics die.

So encourge him to one so we will have 1 less stupidass in the world.

Originally posted by saturn_boy96@Feb 24 2003, 10:34 PM

:eek: so If I achieve 400hp I have to die,that sucks,I'm swapping back.

what's wrong about having a single wiper conversion......?????? :D j/p

by the sound of this kid, he would crap his pants if he drove a 400hp civic... it kills me when kids say "i want the most powerful thing in the world" they have no idea.... ignorance must be bliss

92b16vx Posted on Feb 24 2003, 04:48 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QUOTE (saturn_boy96 @ Feb 24 2003, 10:34 PM)

so If I achieve 400hp I have to die,that sucks,I'm swapping back.

dude, only if you're a stupid people. :blink:

Or better yet how about you leave the wipers the way they are. What does a mono wiper conversion get you beyond the ridicule of your peers?

This guy got :owned:

s3e545d9ea095c.jpg

all i didi was tell him what he wanted to know i would never do any mono wiper but hey if he wants to and think it looks good he shoul go for it . It is his car who gives a fuck what you think it looks like do you drive it no so let him do what he wants to his car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back