You guys are boring today...

Jeef

NO MA'AM
VIP
What a day off woke up at 1030, I cleaned a little bit, got rid of the empties, went grocery shopping, do a little more cleaning, and then atleast I get to do something good and go fishing.

Oscar Meyer do you think I can grab my tile saw sometime this week? I got some work to do at my condo and my bosses house.

asmallsol

Super Moderator
lol, I love that. I know that he really does get dimes, which makes it great. There was this ugly chick a few years back made a shitty website that said donate a dollar for me to get brest implants, and when I get them done, I will post pictures.

Well she was on one of the local trash morning shows and said she raised a little over 10k.

HollowJDM

haha,guess it would have ben nice to stay home and take the day off and do nothing, but i pulled it better. went to work, ended up doing nothing, and made even a little overtime... DOING NOTHING! man, all this makin money doin nothing is wearing me out, cya guys, im gunna go do some more nothing...

dohcvtec_accord

WRX Sellout
Originally posted by Blanco+May 23 2005, 03:25 PM-->
dohcvtec_accord
@May 23 2005, 04:38 PM
http://www.fillmyshirt.com

That girl? I thought her website was fairly new.....
[post=502649]Quoted post[/post]​

Wow. She doesn't just need tits, she needs an ass too. :lol:
[post=502683]Quoted post[/post]​

:bo: Point well-taken. Since we'll all be direct-linking to her page again, maybe she'll come back and yell at us. :D