You guys are boring today...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bob Vila

ɐןıʌ qoq
Admin
VIP
Freakin place is slower than hell. WAKE UP FKRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shit, trying being on at 0900 my time, nothing is going on....nothing.

What a day off woke up at 1030, I cleaned a little bit, got rid of the empties, went grocery shopping, do a little more cleaning, and then atleast I get to do something good and go fishing.

Oscar Meyer do you think I can grab my tile saw sometime this week? I got some work to do at my condo and my bosses house.

lol, I love that. I know that he really does get dimes, which makes it great. There was this ugly chick a few years back made a shitty website that said donate a dollar for me to get brest implants, and when I get them done, I will post pictures.

Well she was on one of the local trash morning shows and said she raised a little over 10k.

haha,guess it would have ben nice to stay home and take the day off and do nothing, but i pulled it better. went to work, ended up doing nothing, and made even a little overtime... DOING NOTHING! man, all this makin money doin nothing is wearing me out, cya guys, im gunna go do some more nothing...

Originally posted by Blanco+May 23 2005, 03:25 PM-->
dohcvtec_accord
@May 23 2005, 04:38 PM
http://www.fillmyshirt.com

That girl? I thought her website was fairly new.....
[post=502649]Quoted post[/post]​

Wow. She doesn't just need tits, she needs an ass too. :lol:
[post=502683]Quoted post[/post]​

:bo: Point well-taken. Since we'll all be direct-linking to her page again, maybe she'll come back and yell at us. :D

Back