You know you want one!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Citizen_Insane

My second cousin has started building custom supercars. I thought I'd share some pics that I took with you guys. This thing is really damn impressive in person. Definatly one of the cooler cars I've had the opportunity to see. If any of you hav $300k to blow, I'm sure he'd love your business.

The Vision K2:

dscn65061hi.jpg

dscn65070ao.jpg

http://www.visionk2.com/

Realize that the design on the webpage is the old version of the car, and note that the new one (in the pics above) has a much more agressive stance. It's going to have either a Mercedies V12 or a Corvette V8, both producing power in the 800hp range.

Originally posted by Citizen_Insane@Jul 12 2005, 06:31 PM
My second cousin has started building custom supercars. I thought I'd share some pics that I took with you guys. This thing is really damn impressive in person. Definatly one of the cooler cars I've had the opportunity to see. If any of you hav $300k to blow, I'm sure he'd love your business.

The Vision K2:

dscn65061hi.jpg

dscn65070ao.jpg

http://www.visionk2.com/

Realize that the design on the webpage is the old version of the car, and note that the new one (in the pics above) has a much more agressive stance. It's going to have either a Mercedies V12 or a Corvette V8, both producing power in the 800hp range.
[post=524987]Quoted post[/post]​

its intresting, but not my cup of tea. tell him to build me a v8 powered vehicle similar to a go kart. minimal body paneling.

the newer ones look better that the older version. but for 300K i would buy something else (ferrari, lambo, porsche)
hope he does good with the business :thumbsup:

It's not a supercar.. to classify as a super car, you have to have lots of ridicoulously placed gil slits.. that car has like no gil slits. so it can't be a supercar. :p

I like it. The rear end is a little bulbous, but it could be changed, seeing as these are like one-off automobiles.

how bout i pay 25-30k and get one of those badass atom things i saw on top gear instead..,..

but your cousin does have a pimp job

I agree with you guys. I really don't like the design that much (I would have done it MUCH differently), especially the back, but it is pretty impressive in person. That and a family member of mine is actually building custom cars, which is cool!

Cal - yes he's taken some orders, but most of the money has come from his wife and his investors.

Tell him to square out the rear end. Hack that shit off and replace it with something... anything.. a geo rear end.. maybe a s-10 tailgate and some duct tape...

And those gihugantic side scoops better be functional!

****EDIT****
You know, with a little duct tape and some bondo....
ubercar.jpg

I'd rock it.

was that in the wraith? some of you may know what im talking about.

wraithdvd2.jpg

my mistake the wraith was too pimp to be that car.

Originally posted by vtecsir1@Jul 13 2005, 01:58 PM
was that in the wraith? some of you may know what im talking about.

wraithdvd2.jpg

my mistake the wraith was too pimp to be that car.
[post=525671]Quoted post[/post]​

One of the best movies ever, lol I thought i was the only one who knew about that movie even existing.

Back