You wanna talk about a BAD weekend?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

adnoh

:cliffs:

-My credit card is cut off due to "suspicious" activities.

-Can't get my car's front brakes to work properly, so I cancel plans to go lapping on Monday. SHITTY DEAL.

-Was at the bar in Wasaga Beach (local Beach) with my sister and her boyfriend and other friends. Have a decent time there. Start walking back to the car. Notice the parking lot was taped off by police tape. There we fire engines, cops, and ambulances everywhere. We stoped to talk to a cop so we could get our car....they asked us what type of car it was....we said, a 1990 Acura Legend (sister's car) He said "come with me". We saw her car. It was fucking TOTALED!!!!! A drunk driver in a 04 Dodge Dakota, t-boned it going 120 kilometers per hour, flipped end to end 7 times, and landed on it's roof. The driver is dead. The passenger has a shattered face and broken back.

Kicker #1 We knew both driver & passenger.
Kicker#2 We were on our way to go sleep in the car. 15 minutes saved my life.

-My g/f was at the same beach, the next night. Went to the same bar. Went to go back to her car (02 Audi A4 3.0), and it was gone. She got towed. By a crooked company. No ticket, no nothing. Just "we have your car, you have to pay". $292 later.

Worst weekend ever. How was everyone's weekend :lol:

at least your sister didin't try to make out with you.

if no one got hurt, it was a good weekened.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 2 2005, 03:07 PM
at least your sister didin't try to make out with you.

[post=534665]Quoted post[/post]​

:blink: Dude....you creep me out sometimes. :lol:

if no one got hurt, it was a good weekened.

That's just the thing.....one of our friends died, and the other is in critical condition.

But I'm fine, so I guess thats a positive! :lol:

wow..That sux.....At least you guys didnt get hurt...You's got Blessed...
Too bad for the ride and the guy that died....O well ..Thats LIFE... :(

Honestly, the whole situation was just mayhem, didn't seem real, you know?

The worst part was later at the hospital, when the two guy's in the dakota's parents showed up, the father's were holding it in, but both mother's were puking all over the place and crying and screaming....fucking saddest thing I've ever seen.

damn.... thats really shitty man .... im sorry to hear that
glad you procrastinated on the trip to the car though

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Aug 2 2005, 03:24 PM
damn.... thats really shitty man .... im sorry to hear that
glad you procrastinated on the trip to the car though
[post=534682]Quoted post[/post]​

No word of a lie, I'm still shaking from that realization.

And this is what drinking and driving will do. Over and over and over. Sad that he died, that the parrents had to go through that, that IF the girlfriend makes it, she is sure to be scarred bad. He made that decision and he doesn't even have to live with it, its everyone else.

Gawd, I sound like a counselor or something. Oh well, if you drink and drive, you can expect it. Maybe not last time, maybe not this time.. But sooner or later you will kill yourself or someone else.

weekend before last, I got my truck stuck.
1. broke 3 chains, $300
2. totalled a buddies front end, $2000
3. broke fathers tail gate, $350
4. broke my tailgate, $ don't care, it's a battle wound
5. 2 tow trucks, and $500 later we got it out.
moral of my story, I'm getting a ski boat...

sorry to hear about your friend, but glad you guys weren't hurt.

Originally posted by phyregod@Aug 2 2005, 03:25 PM
And this is what drinking and driving will do. Over and over and over. Sad that he died, that the parrents had to go through that, that IF the girlfriend makes it, she is sure to be scarred bad. He made that decision and he doesn't even have to live with it, its everyone else.

Gawd, I sound like a counselor or something. Oh well, if you drink and drive, you can expect it. Maybe not last time, maybe not this time.. But sooner or later you will kill yourself or someone else.
[post=534684]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

wow, what a downer. i'm here thinking about where to take the miata drifting tonight, and i read this. sorry man. good luck this week, and the coming weekend.

Originally posted by SiLude@Aug 2 2005, 03:45 PM
wow, what a downer. i'm here thinking about where to take the miata drifting tonight, and i read this. sorry man. good luck this week, and the coming weekend.
[post=534694]Quoted post[/post]​

Sorry to ruin your buzz :p

Back