YOung Boy Rapes DOG

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Estorvito

Soy Boricua
some sick shizzt here..... :(

JUst click HERE!..
Wait till you see this..... :( SAD!

Geez, this is a fucked up world man.

LOSER!!!!

3456745_BG2.jpg

Hes gonna die in jail. Either they will rape him untill he dies or simply beat him to death.

:wtf2:

sick fucker
the really need to just kill him... there is no rehabilitating someone like that

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jun 17 2005, 08:32 PM
:wtf2:

sick fucker
the really need to just kill him... there is no rehabilitating someone like that
[post=513612]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:
I was thinking the same shizzt,,....
How can You go and do some shiztt like that....Sick!

In the local paper here a few weeks ago they had some guy on the front page for rapeing a dog.............only in this case he was recieving.

Originally posted by tylonalsnifnfool@Jun 17 2005, 09:33 PM
In the local paper here a few weeks ago they had some guy on the front page for rapeing a dog.............only in this case he was recieving.
[post=513623]Quoted post[/post]​

hahaha..I bet He Got Fu*ked!.....lol bahahaha :lol:

gimme a minute and i'll try to find an article online

edit: local papers archives are usless since there all in PDF form and has no search function.

Consider how many taxpayers dollars will go into "rehabilitating" this sicko. One high-powered rifle bullet would do the trick, and cost a whole lot less.

Originally posted by EGProject@Jun 18 2005, 05:08 PM
Consider how many taxpayers dollars will go into "rehabilitating" this sicko. One high-powered rifle bullet would do the trick, and cost a whole lot less.
[post=513795]Quoted post[/post]​

Why waste a bullet when your heel and a curb will do just fine?

3456745_BG2.jpg

doesnt he look like will....but with brown hair.....lol J/p

one sick mother fucker....

Estorvito how did you come up on that article? Do you live in SC? I remember when this happened a couple of weeks ago. DOG FUCKER!!!!!

Originally posted by allmotord16rex@Jun 19 2005, 02:12 PM
Estorvito how did you come up on that article? Do you live in SC? I remember when this happened a couple of weeks ago. DOG FUCKER!!!!!
[post=513949]Quoted post[/post]​

I got it from this other forum....I live In Buffalo NY.....Too far from ya... :p

doesnt he look like will....but with brown hair.....lol J/p

one sick mother fucker....

babahhhhhahahaa....^^^^^^^^
He does........Look at the drum tingy sticks in the background....lol..jk
But no lie the guy does look like him.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

what a fucking loser...can't get any from a girl his age so he goes and tries to fuck a dog whatever happend to no one knows yourself like you lol...musta got sick of that HUH haha! nasty though he should be killed....GAS CHAMBER

I think the fatc the article on breifley cover him molesting two girls is the worst part. Its a fuck dog it sad ya but two little girls are fuck for life

My friend has a full blood mean ass pit. i wouldnt mind puttin him and the pit in a room alone for a couple hours. Only one of them would be coming back. 500 bucks sais the pit turns that boy into kibbles and bits.

Back