You've thought about this before

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celerity

TinCan Pusher
paiva32.jpg

paiva33.jpg

paiva72.jpg

-> Steve

This NX? That page is really hard to browse... slow server, bad page setup.

IMG_2371.JPG

Yeah, that one. Makes me start thinking what the NX headlights would look like on an Integra .

Those aren't teg lights. Not directly. Perhaps the back mounting is, but the lights are different sizes.

And Tin Can builds body kits with closed cell foam, fiberglass and urethane sprays. The result isn't too bad, I'm sure they have practice doing it.

-> Steve

Yeah- they didn't look right for Integra lights. Maybe just the style reminds you of it. Maybe the size just looks different because they're recessed into the front fascia more than the Integra... maybe the cutouts are flared out toward the front? Who knows?

:lol:

Foam body kits- weird. That would add a TON of weight.

The way to do it would be to use the foam to produce a mold and then fiberglass over it, and then remove the finished fiberglass body sections.

You can buy two part foam from any marine supply store or you can get a cheaper version of that foam from Home Depot. Personally I think that would be pretty much a waste, the first time you hit a curb by accident. Foam is harder to fix than Glass. But the time and energy put into building it better be worth the headache to you or don't try. Trust me. B)

Back