Yuck Change It Back!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyd0821

Banned
I DONT LIKE THIS NEW FORMAT....THE OLD ONE WAS 10x BETTER.

JUST MY 2.00

why mess with perfection?

out of all the sites and boards i have seen, the one you had BEFORE you made this purple/grey scheme was PERFECTiON.

i liked it.

get use to change guys , follow the chesse

everyone i know bitched about hondas changing from the 92-95 style to the 96-00 style. they soon changed their opinion as im sure you will all change yours. change is good.

i still hate the way the 92-95 civics look. ok well at first i wasnt feeling the 96+ headlights...
but i love them now.

and i dont like the way the 01? and up civics look either.

i didnt like the headlights when they came out in 96 either. sorry didnt mean to change the topic, just an example of change.

Mine wont change, it's still that dull grey. I cant agree with the change, it looks lifeless to me. How come mine wont change after I change it in the options?

indigo is the "new" one IBF is the old one
its compleatly bass ackwards

Originally posted by vtecsir1@Mar 28 2003, 04:01 PM
everyone i know bitched about hondas changing from the 92-95 style to the 96-00 style. they soon changed their opinion...

not me! i think that 6th gens are ugly as all hell.. the ass looks like shit and the headlights are wack as fuck too. but... i do like the new theme, but i think that the two headers clash... wtf was B (or Steve) thinkin'?!?!?!?! you can't have two fuckin' headers! and i still say that they have got to make the new header strech across the whole screen.

whoa. you CANT possibly be saying that the 5 gen ass looks better than the 6 gen ass?

the 5 gen ass has those small ass tailights and rounded back....

the 6 gen has the red/clear tailights with clean lines on the body all the way around.

the 5 gen headlights are so. so... so 1990's

and the new civics, just plain butt fucking ugly.

Hello all you computer GEEKs this is kyles girlfriend sara.i just wanted to say all of you guys are big faggots and you need to go do something outside away from your dumb computer. HONDA SWAP is so retarded. go get a life. thanx bye :D

Originally posted by kylemarhx@Mar 28 2003, 10:10 PM
Hello all you computer GEEKs this is kyles girlfriend sara.i just wanted to say all of you guys are big faggots and you need to go do something outside away from your dumb computer. HONDA SWAP is so retarded. go get a life. thanx bye :D

Hey who the fuck asked you.

Hondaswap is about cars, not about computers you dumb bitch.

Originally posted by kylemarhx@Mar 28 2003, 10:10 PM

<--------law school student.

i.e. in two years i shall be making more money than you will EVER see in your entire lifetime....

so umm do us all a favor and shut ur fucking pissflaps.

and if that was really ur lady acting up kyle whoeverthefuckyouare..... my bad homie, need to keep her in check y0

arent the backstreet boys coming on mtv soon?

you better run along so you can twist your titties while ur watching them.....

haha just proves how gay you are . i just wrote that and i already got too replys. the only reason i know is that my boyfriend is a loser and checks this piece of shit every five fucking seconds. Im sorry all of you got butt hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back