Z10 Traction Bar?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ek9r

i have a problem with wheel hop and wheel spin in my 00 civic hatch. i was thinking of a solution when i stumbled upon this site that sells a traction bar that would fit my car. check it out, and tell me if you think it would be effective.
www.z10eng.com/products.cfm

also, are any of you currently using a traction bar of some sort?
thanks B)

well ummmm... my hondata guy had a thing or two to say about them. the original designer of the radius bars doesnt work for z10 anymore and has a revised BETTER version of them. according to him, contrary to the claims of z10 they DO bind up, his new design doesnt. ill have to ask dale what the guys screen name is, he is on honda-tech or something.

his name is Geoff Racier. he now runs full-race.com

he started work with z10 a few years back, left there due to z10 being a bunch of pricks, and went to work with maxrev.com, which was a supra shop. He adding a honda turbo product line. you can find max rev stuff- good parts - from ks-motorsports.com.
he left there to go on his own with a team of mecahnical engineers and machinists, and opened full-race.com

jimfab OWNS z1- bars by far.

oh i know they are great for everybody but the prelude and accord owners, we cant use them :\

jimfab looks better works better and costs less
jimfab is the way to go

Originally posted by BlackJDMdeath@Mar 19 2003, 02:09 AM
shiiiiiiiit wanna put the del slow up against the lude? lol ;) sometimes that's true... not always!

anytime-
autoX me bitch

i just heard back from jimfab
my bars are paid for and will be sent out soon
looking forward to geting tham in the car

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Mar 19 2003, 02:32 AM-->
BlackJDMdeath
@Mar 19 2003, 02:09 AM
shiiiiiiiit wanna put the del slow up against the lude? lol ;) sometimes that's true... not always!

anytime-
autoX me bitch

lol awww i dont carry cones around with me ;) why dont we just line em up at a good ole red light and let the cars do the talkin? auto-x is 90 percent driver if i remember right?

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Mar 19 2003, 02:34 AM
i just heard back from jimfab
my bars are paid for and will be sent out soon
looking forward to geting tham in the car

werd- take pics and do a write up on it, and i'll throw it up as an article :) :) :)

Originally posted by BlackJDMdeath@Mar 19 2003, 02:37 AM
lol awww i dont carry cones around with me ;) why dont we just line em up at a good ole red light and let the cars do the talkin? auto-x is 90 percent driver if i remember right?

so what are you trying to tell me, you can't drive?

cool I will also post pics of the auto to manual conversion when it is done in the next week or so
I am going to stop all that false BS going around about how hard it is and give out some real info

brian doesn't autocross either.
he's just saying that our del sol's are far superior to a prelude in every possible way.

Back