ZC Distrutor Q's???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hello, while reading up on ZC swaps I heard that the Distrutor of the ZC OBD-0 wont work, with our US CRX Si connectors. Does anyone know why?

Si distributors have the Cylinder Position Sensor inside the distributor - DOHC ZC has the Cylinder Position Sensor on the end of the exhaust camshaft, not in the distributor - DOHC ZC distributor (because of no CPS) has only 5 wires in the one square connector and 2 in the other connector - Si distributor has 7 wires (2 for CPS) in the one round connector and 2 in the other connector - you just need to swap connectors and run the 2 extra wires to the CPS - pretty simple to do

Originally posted by jlicrx@Aug 10 2005, 12:03 AM
Si distributors have the Cylinder Position Sensor inside the distributor - DOHC ZC has the Cylinder Position Sensor on the end of the exhaust camshaft, not in the distributor - DOHC ZC distributor (because of no CPS) has only 5 wires in the one square connector and 2 in the other connector - Si distributor has 7 wires (2 for CPS) in the one round connector and 2 in the other connector - you just need to swap connectors and run the 2 extra wires to the CPS - pretty simple to do
[post=538181]Quoted post[/post]​

Thank you! So I keep ZC distributor then :worthy:

u gotta use an 88-89 integra dizzy

-DirtyRice-
!!!Got to my website and get my newest album free!!!

Back