00 Si 4 Sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

OK I guess this is the end of my 2nd honda it is a beautiful car I have spent 3yrs building and it was fun as hell it starts out on the outside. About 4mo. after buying the car I was in target and a craked out dude destroyed 12 cars and yes mine was one of them. I came outside and saw around 8 cops by my car and something caught my eye. It was an electric blue mirror about 50ft from my car. When I got to it,it was messed up this guy had with his bare hands pulled off pretty much everything you can think of with out feeling any pain. Yes I did say cracked out. Well I was working at a very respectable body shop at the time so I decided it was going to get some make-up I tore the whole car down fixed everything with oe parts except the front fascia.=tsunami= I had an idea for a paint sceam I kept the car blue because thats why I bought the color I love it. Ever scence I was a little kid I wanted a blue car with white racing stripes. Well that was a little too hick for me now aka grand sport corvette. So what I did was take white=toyota,supra white,and made a swoosh. I matched it up with the back of the cars oe taillights I cant stand aftermarket taillights. It matches up with the clear part of the bottom turn signal. It looks really racey and people comment on how fast it looks. It wasnt untill last year I was in the ghetto and some guy says in an ebonics slang"shit foo that looks just like a puma shoe", it stuck its now the puma. any way to finish off the exterior it has 18in white =Dronnells= a division of =5zigen= with brand new =pirrelli= p7000 rubber tread wear 160. Also =eagle lite= HIDs plasma white.
Interior I have tastefully added white paint to some of the lower panels on the interior and made a white shift boot and the 3 arm rests are also white vineled. I have 4 auto meter gauages on the driver A-pillar,and have painted the guage bezzel with the =JUN= lemon-lime fade I have a blue short throw with a razo 300gram shift knob cont. :worthy:

So yeah, is your car all cosmetic or any performance modifications?

Back