00 Turbo LS Civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

IF the turbo car weighs 400lbs more than the non-turbo car, has the SAME MOTOR as the non-tubo car except with a turbo, and is running a tenth of a second SLOWER than the non-turbo car, he has other problems than the weight.

i.e. HE CANT DRIVE

the air conditions do pick on gsrs in co and montana ever been there.. peoples track times are horrible which is why people with best track times are at low elevation .. ever notice rock climbers having trouble breathing , same thing goes for ur cars in these states , and the dx dosnt require jack for combustion on the air intake end hence the reason dx civics ride as fast as gsrs but weight will always play factors as does traction , and driver there is to many factors you would actually have to see his run to see what is causing his times , could be his launch could be to many things but i was just throwing the fact that the air density in those states makes for bad track times for cars requiring air , super chargers are better for them states!

The car sitting next to you is sitting there under the exact same track conditions as you are, whether it's a DX, CX, GSR, ITR, LS1, 5.0, whatever. Show me proof of a stock DX beating a stock GSR because of the weather. Until then, :bs:

91 crx you are craked out i have the godamn time slips for it and whenever i can get them scanned or whatever i will post them to shut ppl like you the fuck up.I have no problems hanging with s2k's or whatever..If you pay attention to what i got you will see why 92 ls motor all componets stripped off motor I/E/H stage 2 clutch plus the car weighs in at right around 2100 pounds with me in it according to cat scales...Its ppl like you with b18's that race v8's and shit and lose and make us look bad cause you cant drive your car nor shift it..So dont tell me i dont know what time my fucking car does you dont own it you dont drive itso go fuck yourself..

Originally posted by rush3969@Nov 5 2004, 01:17 PM
91 crx you are craked out i have the godamn time slips for it and whenever i can get them scanned or whatever i will post them to shut ppl like you the fuck up.I have no problems hanging with s2k's or whatever..If you pay attention to what i got you will see why 92 ls motor all componets stripped off motor I/E/H stage 2 clutch plus the car weighs in at right around 2100 pounds with me in it according to cat scales...Its ppl like you with b18's that race v8's and shit and lose and make us look bad cause you cant drive your car nor shift it..So dont tell me i dont know what time my fucking car does you dont own it you dont drive itso go fuck yourself..
[post=412616]Quoted post[/post]​

ok lets ask hondaswap who on here believes he ran a 14.1 with a 92 ls motor in a 93 hatch with just bolt ons you must have one of those super motors huh, you must have a 92 ls motor that is way faster then everyone elses, also i am not stupid and dont try to race v8s with a stock b18, you are taslking a bunch of ricer talk , where do you live? if you live in so cal bring your car to ontario races this saturday and we will see who can drive....................enough said

Originally posted by civicious@Nov 5 2004, 12:30 PM
IF the turbo car weighs 400lbs more than the non-turbo car, has the SAME MOTOR as the non-tubo car except with a turbo, and is running a tenth of a second SLOWER than the non-turbo car, he has other problems than the weight.

i.e. HE CANT DRIVE
[post=412557]Quoted post[/post]​

im not arguing with you im just saying that other guy didnt run a 14.1 with a 93 hatch with just a b18a with bolt ons, unless basing that off of a gtech..........lol

sorry about jacking your thread your car is bad ass and i think the price is good considering it is a 2000 wish i had the cash

bump for a hell of a car!

on another note......14.2 in a gutted ls hatch with basic mods is highly highly unbelievable....post up your times u dont need to scan the actual slip you can just post ur numbers for everything (r/t,60',330, etc..mph) and it should determine if ur bullshittin....

Originally posted by tphan4@Nov 7 2004, 12:43 AM
bump for a hell of a car!

on another note......14.2 in a gutted ls hatch with basic mods is highly highly unbelievable....post up your times u dont need to scan the actual slip you can just post ur numbers for everything (r/t,60',330, etc..mph) and it should determine if ur bullshittin....
[post=413268]Quoted post[/post]​

I agree with you, he actually said he ran a 14.1 which is even more unbelievable

1/4 mile: 14.424 @ 95.94mph
60-foot: 2.339
Reaction Time: .648

Well heres a 14.4 timeslip on the old hatch that was a slip when the clutch was almost gone..Im almost postive my other slips are down south at my brothers and im going there on around the 20th of this month for his wedding so if you all would like to wait till then i will gladley see that you 2 are the first ones to see a up lose copy of the slip whenever i get back and scan them to the computer..Also if you all would like my email that way when i get back around the 24th or so you all can email me that would be fine cause i have no reason to lie about my timeslips or how fast my car is..My email is rush3969@yahoo.com have fun o yea and be sure to email me so i can prove you all wrong..Thanks have a nice day..

i dont care whether you are a nascar driver, whether you have slicks, what timeslips you pull out of your ass,just stop lying it does you no good, a 93 hatch with a b18a and intake, exaust , and a header will not and i repeat will not do a 14.1 maybe a 15.1 but not a 14.1 its a power to weight ratio, you said your car weighs 2100 with you in it, well with a b18a with those bolt ons you are prob making 120-125 whp by the law of physics your car wont do a 14.1you need a bout 50 more whp for your car to be capable of that.

Man look i dont care what you say im sick of fucking this guys damn thread up cause some fucking looser that dont have no life cause he thinks he knows it all about cars..Your just another one of those damn internet car freaks that has a slow pos and likes to run his mouth.O yea and yes it is highly possible no matter what you say there are plenty ppl on other forums that have seen my slips in the past and also have had the same setup running close to my times..It is also possible to run those times with slicks..You will find out like i said email me if i half to i will go to track again and have videos made of the shit but now that my car is fucking turboed it will be hell of alot better times..you wanna know my turbo setup to is it not possible to turbo a car will you no beleive that will i half to take pics of that to..Shit you have to go through on the net to shut a fucker up..You will see jsut wait..Next time just pm me about it cause like i said i dont wanna mess this guys thread up again like all of has..Its fucking nonsense having to fight with a kid about a car..Pm me your email so i can send you your slips and anything else you dont beleive..Im out.

dam people. this is getting nowhere really.

yea my time was 14.2 but look at my set up

2in DP and 2.25 exhaust with 7lbs on shitty ass tires
and my 60ft was a 2.4
at 2600 ft, thats is a pretty good time slip

if i had some traction than 13 was achievable

anyway.

the turbo kit is sold but everything else is still there.
rims, exhaust, motor swap etc...

im now asking $9,900 obo

303-668-4559, tom

thanks

Back