1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

01 Accord EX (F23) ECU

Discussion in 'Accord' started by smahmud, Apr 4, 2008.

1. smahmud

smahmud 01 Accord EX.

Hello Folks,
    I am a newbie and apologize if this post seems convaluted, 'cuz it is!)
    I reviewed the "Reference Materials" section, to no avail. Can someone please tell me what is the model of STOCK ECU for my Accord? I am looking to get a pin out diagram.

Long story:
    I live in VA and need to return to stock to pass OBD-2 emissions. When I replaced my P28 9and Hondata s200) with my stock ECU, the CEL went on. The error code was "speedometer error". I found out that my original tuner kluged the wiring. When they replaced the stocker, they added a harness and the P28/s200. I just recently found out that the original tuner is one of the worst in the Baltimore area, so I do not want them to touch it. Two other tuners in the DC-area are willing to restore to stock, but need the pin-outs for the stocker.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
    Shamun

2. Uncle Buck

Uncle Buck JDMDecals.com guru

this F23 is a vtec motor correct??? if so i dont see why the P13 wouldnt work.....

3. smahmud

smahmud 01 Accord EX.

F23 Vtech

Uncle Buck,
    YES, it is a SOHC 2.3 VTECH. My question is: Is the P13 the stock ECU? I am looking for the pin-outs to figure out why I get a 'speedmeter error' (coupled with malfunctioning speedo) when I returned to stock??

Thanks,
    Shamun

4. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator VIP

P13 is an H22 ECU I believe...correct me if I'm wrong...

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted