01 Accord EX (F23) ECU

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

smahmud

01 Accord EX.
Hello Folks,
I am a newbie and apologize if this post seems convaluted, 'cuz it is!)
I reviewed the "Reference Materials" section, to no avail. Can someone please tell me what is the model of STOCK ECU for my Accord? I am looking to get a pin out diagram.

Long story:
I live in VA and need to return to stock to pass OBD-2 emissions. When I replaced my P28 9and Hondata s200) with my stock ECU, the CEL went on. The error code was "speedometer error". I found out that my original tuner kluged the wiring. When they replaced the stocker, they added a harness and the P28/s200. I just recently found out that the original tuner is one of the worst in the Baltimore area, so I do not want them to touch it. Two other tuners in the DC-area are willing to restore to stock, but need the pin-outs for the stocker.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
Shamun

F23 Vtech

Uncle Buck,
YES, it is a SOHC 2.3 VTECH. My question is: Is the P13 the stock ECU? I am looking for the pin-outs to figure out why I get a 'speedmeter error' (coupled with malfunctioning speedo) when I returned to stock??

Thanks,
Shamun

P13 is an H22 ECU I believe...correct me if I'm wrong...

Back