1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

01 gsr wiring question

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by mikez, Feb 21, 2004.

1. mikez

mikez Member

i've got a 01 gsr motor that im dropping into a 95 dx...i checked out my ecu harness and i have the vtec solenoid, knock sensor, and secondary intake solenoid already wired in there. but the vtec oil pressure sensor, and the evap pruge solenoid are not. i know i have to wire them in. My question is with the evap purge power...it says it needs a 12v power(hot in ON or START)..where do i get this from? im running and OBD1 p72 gsr ecu. And the vtec ground wire im assusing is already grounded?? thanks for the help.
    Mike

2. Slammed90Lude

Slammed90Lude Senior Member

3. mikez

mikez Member

thanks but i dont really understand this part...
    "For the IAB you will need to move A20 to A17. Since you will be using the OBD2 engine harness and an OBD1 GS-R ECU you will need to cut the black wire at the IAB plug and give it a 12V switched source. You can get this from the yel/blk wire at the injectors or the IACV."

could some explain it better?
    the way i interpret that is...take the wire thats going into pin a20 and move it to pin a17 and then put a wire from a20 to the injects(12v switched source) is that correct? thanks for the help.
    Mike

4. Slammed90Lude

Slammed90Lude Senior Member

yup, that's exactly what you need to bro, although i grabbed the 12V switched source from the IACV, but if B wrote that you can use both, then there is no doubt that you can :thumbsup: good luck

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted