01 gsr wiring question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mikez

i've got a 01 gsr motor that im dropping into a 95 dx...i checked out my ecu harness and i have the vtec solenoid, knock sensor, and secondary intake solenoid already wired in there. but the vtec oil pressure sensor, and the evap pruge solenoid are not. i know i have to wire them in. My question is with the evap purge power...it says it needs a 12v power(hot in ON or START)..where do i get this from? im running and OBD1 p72 gsr ecu. And the vtec ground wire im assusing is already grounded?? thanks for the help.
Mike

thanks but i dont really understand this part...
"For the IAB you will need to move A20 to A17. Since you will be using the OBD2 engine harness and an OBD1 GS-R ECU you will need to cut the black wire at the IAB plug and give it a 12V switched source. You can get this from the yel/blk wire at the injectors or the IACV."

could some explain it better?
the way i interpret that is...take the wire thats going into pin a20 and move it to pin a17 and then put a wire from a20 to the injects(12v switched source) is that correct? thanks for the help.
Mike

yup, that's exactly what you need to bro, although i grabbed the 12V switched source from the IACV, but if B wrote that you can use both, then there is no doubt that you can :thumbsup: good luck

Back