03 SpecV For Sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Turbo&Auto

Nick Go FAST!!
The car is a 03 SpecV with 70K on the clock. The car is clean as hell!!! Interior is still mint as well as new tires, brakes and shocks included.

It has a DG Motorport CF hood, Progress Springs, custom clear-blue gauge faces, Nismo CAI, KYB GR2 shocks and a set of winter wheels with 2 Blizzak's still in good shape.

The 100K warranty is transferrable we're told so you will still be covered for 30K. They are actually really good with any lil issue we've had with the car, always give us a loaner :) I never got any service like that with my Toyota......
The payout on the car is 10,115 right now. I will sell it for that with all the extras listed above, we just need to get away from this car payment to help us save some more money :) There really is nothing wrong with the car and we both still really like it. The issue is the size of the backseat (not for sex :p). Its a narrow back seat and the baby seat barely fits on it, not to mention with the baby seat in the car its TIGHT in the front. If you have kids this prolly isnt the best car for you regardless of it being a 4 door!!!

specv01.jpg

Thats the only pic I have of it right now, I will work on getting some more of it :)

Hey, thanks :)

KBB prices the car right at our payoff. That doesnt account for the extra parts or warranty. We have the stock hood excellent shape too, this way you can change it for winter. Road salt + CF = fucked up finish!

i have owned one of these cars and they are pretty dam nice i loved it someone should buy it

Its pretty peppy for a almost stock car. You'd be surprised by the mid range tq this car has.

Back