04 wrx, so cal looking to trade

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

neenjafus

Recently picked up an 04 Subaru WRX black sedan. Its just too much for me and I am looking for more of a fun econobox type car. I would like to find someone who recently bought a fun econobox and wants to get more car, but doesnt want to lose out trading in a brand new car.

I will, however, consider simply purchasing someone's car if they will take over payments on mine. As a recent college graduate, I don't have much cash on hand, but I can get financing for a used car through my credit union. I cant finance more than bluebook value, so dont ask. If I do finance, I am willing to be as generous as I can on the amount (up to bluebook) that I pay for the car.

Car has factory alarm and short shifter. It's all stock. A tiny scratch from a shopping cart and about 4000 miles atm. I have pics, just email me for them.

What I want to do is have someone take over payments on the wrx, I figure that someone who is unhappy with their cheaper car would be more likely to do this, but anyone who will take over payments would be fine I will then take over payments for your car(or purchase, as detailed above)

I pay $450 a month, I didnt make a downpayment and I have 1.9% financing. Only made 1 payment.

I am looking for:

Scion xb
honda civic(si or ex)
toyota matrix
mazdaspeed protege

I will consider many other types of car though if you are willing to take over payments on the wrx.

I realize that this is a long shot, but I figure that it's worth a try.

If you have any interest, let me know and we will see if there is a mutually beneficial solution that we can design. I am completely willing to drive anywhere in cali if we can come to an agreement.

how much is the whole value of the wrx?? i have a 97 ex coupe. it's a custom grey matallic with full bodykit. b16a2 (si motor) with 30k on it. aem v2 cold air intake, greddy exhaust, dc headers, short shifter, and a lot more. the only thing is is that i was looking for around $10,000 for it because it's in such good condition and is clean title. please send me pics of the wrx and all the info on payments and how much you owe

I will pay someone $500 to take over my payments. I really need to get this car gone and get something more economical.

is the offer still good?

what part of so cali?

out of curiosity...how do i go about "taking over payments" ?

do i need a bank approval or?

wait nm...

450 a month, divided by 24xxx less two monthly payments....

i suck at math....

53 months or 4.4 years, not including interest....
i could get a brand new bmw for the same...

hey, not trying to threadjack, sorry not interested.

Wow, I'm a dumbass. Totally missed the payment info in your post. I have nothing you'd be interested in for trade (91 Accord.) so...yeah. I'm going to finagle some numbers and see if I can work anything out. Would you e-mail me the pics?

you dont want a mazda speed protege` i used to work on them. you cant up the boost on the motor, or you blow out the bottom end. now how is that fun ? having a turbo charged car and not being able to crank it up a little ?

at this point, I am looking to lower my costs. An msp would allow me to do that and still have a fun car to drive.

as soon as i can sell my damn bike, and finish the hatch, end of the month. i might be able to help. but until then i can't do anything. unless you want my bike? lol.

well what are you willing to lower to. i am willing to take over payments but doesnt that mean that the car remains in your name?? if you lower your costs and figure out a way to put the car in my name or my parents name, then we can talk.please send me pictures of the car i also still have the 97 civic but i need 10 for it. (i put 10 into the car itself) heres a link to pics of it.
http://autotrader.com/findacar/images.jtmp...anced=n&color=&

p.s. it get good gas mileage

Back