1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

05 Civic Swap Options

Discussion in 'Civic - EP, FA, FG' started by NaveedSadaqat, May 26, 2010.

1. NaveedSadaqat

NaveedSadaqat New Member

i just gotta question i herd its a pain in the ass to do a b18 swap on a 05 civic just wondering if its true because im thinking about doing that swap but ppl say there a bitch to do

2. AHHVTEC

AHHVTEC Well-Known Member VIP

yes it is and also not worth it, but start a new thread next time and search a bit this thread is old

3. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator VIP

Here, I took your post and broke it off into it's own thread. Please keep your questions related to this topic in here from this point on.

Now as for your question, no, you can't easily swap a B18 into this chassis (as AAAHVTEC noted), and we would not recommend that you try it. The only real options for achieving a significant power increase on your car would to add a turbo setup (not cheap) or to swap to a K-series engine (K20, K24, etc., also not cheap).

There is no "cheap" way to add a large amount of power your existing engine. If there was then everybody would be doing it...

4. RoughKnight

RoughKnight Christmas Car

yo you should swap to a d15b yo you'll fly yo and dont forget to not use punctuation in your posts yo or proper spelling yo honestly though the d15b yo is a bitch yo but its a good option yo and cheap too yo

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted