1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

07 accord sedan swap

Discussion in 'Accord' started by gezmiopro, Jan 25, 2012.

1. gezmiopro

gezmiopro New Member

hey guys, this is my first post so try to stick with me, I have an 07 accord sedan with a 2.4 liter ivtec sulev engine, I have friends that drive mustangs, camaroes etc. that always smoke me in drags. Is there any way I can get a v-6 swap in this car that will get me roughly about 300 ponies? I know little to nothing about swaps so it would have to be proffesionaly done. Links are appretiated also.

2. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator VIP

I wouldn't attempt to swap a car that new. I would sell it and buy a V6 Accord. Still though, there's a reason that your friends with Mustangs and Camaros smoke you. Those are sports cars. Even with a more powerful engine, the Accord will still be a FWD sedan...

3. |Chaz|

|Chaz| Well-Known Member VIP

Exactly, if you want a car that is fast in a straight line by a big ass cheap American RWD car, slap a big ass V8 in it, throw some nitrous at it and then you'll be faster.

Don't forget to grow a mullet while you're at it. You can't drive one without a mullet, it is a requirement. :mullet:

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted