08 si coupe clutch pedal noise

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

So my 08 si seems to be making some noise when pressing the clutch down. I have read the issues with the clutch mc. So I ordered my omni clutch mc and stainless clutch hose. I was wondering if anyone has replaced the mc and hose. If so do you have any input or tips. I will try to take pics along the way but with no cpu its almost impossible for me to post them. I hope to be able to post a diy with any tips and pics. Thanks in advance

Just an update im still waiting on my clutch line. Issue with shipping. Once I get the parts I will try to make a write up for anyone that maybe interested

Been a lil bit since I have been on. I installed the clutch master cylinder. Install took around 4 hrs. Most difficult part was getting the old cmc out and the new one in. Sorry no pictures. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask. Pm is the best way to contact me. The I can transfer the info to this post.

What was the sound like? Did it go away?

When I step on my pedal there is a little 'clunk' like noise sometimes and I thought it was just something on the pedal itself. Maybe where it pivots... Maybe I have a bad line or CMC...

It was like a crunching noise. The slave cylinder was making noise as well. I just removed and lubed the contact points. I think it was 2 bolts. Unbolt the bracket that holds the rubber clutch hose to the trans so you can bring the assembly up. Just makes it easier to work on. Do not remove the lines and you do not have too.

Back