10 reasons...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

StarBellieAngel

...i enjoy number 9....

1. Sex is a beauty treatment. Scientific tests find that when women make love
they produce amounts of the hormone estrogen, which makes hair shine and skin
smooth.

2. Gentle, relaxed lovemaking reduces your chances of suffering dermatitis,
skin rashes and blemishes. The sweat produced cleanses the pores and makes your
skin glow.

3. Lovemaking can burn up those calories you piled on during that romantic
dinner.

4. Sex is one of the safest sports you can take up. It stretches and tones up
just about every muscle in the body. It's more enjoyable than swimming 20
laps, and you don't need special sneakers!

5. Sex is an instant cure for mild depression. It releases endorphins into
the bloodstream, producing a sense of euphoria and leaving you with a feeling
of well-being.

6. The more sex you have, the more you will be offered. The sexually active
body gives off greater quantities of chemicals called pheromones. These subtle
sex perfumes drive the opposite sex crazy!

7. Sex is the safest tranquilizer in the world. IT IS 10 TIMES MORE
EFFECTIVE THAN VALIUM.

8. Kissing each day will keep the dentist away. Kissing encourages saliva to
wash food from the teeth and lowers the level of the acid that causes decay,
preventing plaque build-up.

9. Sex actually relieves headaches. A lovemaking session can release the tension that restricts blood vessels in the brain.

10. A lot of lovemaking can unblock a stuffy nose. Sex is a natural
antihistamine. It can help combat asthma and hay fever.

What kind of people are having sex in this experiment ? Sniffling, sneezing achy sore throat sweaty stank-ass fatties. And what's with the sneaker comment ?

-> Steve

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Apr 25 2004, 11:57 PM

6. The more sex you have, the more you will be offered. The sexually active
body gives off greater quantities of chemicals called pheromones. These subtle
sex perfumes drive the opposite sex crazy!

does jerking off count?

Originally posted by Celerity@Apr 26 2004, 12:05 AM
What kind of people are having sex in this experiment ? Sniffling, sneezing achy sore throat sweaty stank-ass fatties. And what's with the sneaker comment ?

-> Steve

i have sex everyday. have you ever seen me sick? B)

Originally posted by Celerity+Apr 26 2004, 12:21 PM-->
Originally posted by TurboMirage@Apr 26 2004, 08:24 AM
Celerity
@Apr 26 2004, 12:05 AM
What kind of people are having sex in this experiment ?  Sniffling, sneezing achy sore throat sweaty stank-ass fatties.  And what's with the sneaker comment ?

-> Steve

i have sex everyday. have you ever seen me sick? B)

No, but I've seen you stupid :)

-> Steve

And the same could be said about you....

is anyone truly wise 24/7? Hmmmmm? And Brie>>Sue in so many ways. ;)

Dear Diary,

12:30 am: I logged into hondaswap.com

12:31 am: I found a message by Steve. He is so dreamy. So I clicked on his profile to look at it again.

12:36 am: I clicked on "Find all posts by this member" so I could see what he's been talking about lately, and I arranged the list in most recent

12:40 am: After reading his side-poking come back to Chris, I decided to muster up the courage to private message him. But oh, Diary, would he think ? Would he reject me ? Would I just stick my foot in my mouth ? I decided to play it safer and just respond to his post publically.

Oh, Diary ... He's so angry. I wish I could just win his heart over and get him to break up with Sue again. I'm so pissed off that she's back in his life.

This time, I tried to simplify my feelings to get him away from her. To somehow make him see how it's wrong for him to be with her - And not me. So I tried a little "Brie >> Sue" so I can say that "Brie, a 16 year old girl is WAY greater than your girlfriend" and somehow pull him away. <sigh>

Why does love have to hurt?

Anyway, till tomorrow dear diary.
Love, Martine.

Originally posted by Celerity@Apr 26 2004, 01:05 AM

-> Steve

My dearest Steve, I was so amused by this post of yours ^^^, for obvious reasons to anyone who's ever seen your Sue, but I restrained myself. Then your reply to Chris just was really too much. To both your replies... pot:kettle:black dude!

As to your fantasies of my diary entries... LMAO! I'm sooo happy that I held firm last year and never went on any pity dates with you. Not in a million years would I want you!!!!!! :lol:

Hee hee

Now hang on a second, Did.. Did you just call my girlfriend fat ? That's the best you could come up with ? Don't you drive around the country with a tired old dog and a jar of peanut butter, hating men ?

-> Steve

wow. how'd this get from 'go have sex' to 'your girlfriend is fat and ugly'

:hmm: not my intention. lol

make love. not war!

Originally posted by Celerity@Apr 26 2004, 01:19 PM
Hee hee

Now hang on a second, Did.. Did you just call my girlfriend fat ? That's the best you could come up with ? Don't you drive around the country with a tired old dog and a jar of peanut butter, hating men ?

-> Steve

1) All my friends and most of the board knows that I abhor fatty remarks. You made the first one in this thread and I thought it doubly inappropriate as your Sue so overweight. Misti, I never implied that she was ugly.

2) In a stupid contest, somehow I feel that Steve would place ahead of Chris.

3) Gypsy passed away last week, but how could you know? I've only told Clayton and Chris on this board. She was 12. She was a better travel companion that you will ever be. Yes she liked to sleep in my car, it was her doghouse. So she wasn't an annoying hyperactive dog... that's why so many people loved her. Her fan club is bigger than yours by miles. Several times last year you tried to invite yourself along on my roadtrips and most wisely I resisted. Your company would have given me a real and perpetual headache.

4) Surprise, surprise... I don't hate men. You are the one who spouts such bitter hate and cynicisms about the opposite sex, not I. I just enjoy my independence and won't compromise on the quality of my male friends... you are the other hand are not so selective in your choice of dates. Your hobby last year of collecting phone numbers from girls was pathetic and very laughable. I have more and better quality friends of the opposite sex than you will ever hope to get. What a loser.

Back