10 years.....!!!!!!!!!!!10

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
I've been married to the same woman for 10 whole years....whoohooo

Holy shrit!!!! I can't believe it myself...that someone can actually live with me for that long.... :ph34r:

But I picked her up a sweet diamond ring yesterday...they actually had a ring that fit her...size 4.5,
got her a sweet vase filled with water, some funny little brushy thingies, and 12 longstemed white/pink/redish roses. A box of chocolates in the shape of a heart, a sweet little happy Valentine/happy anniversary card signed by me, a root canal, and a cavity filled. Shopping for other stuff, walking the mall all day yesterday, and walmart today.

She got me some more clothes, I bought some new shoes finally, and I even bought myself a fax/color printer/copier/phone...and the cable to run the phone line out to the garage so I can finish setting up a small office out there. and I also got my garage back...that killer swap is done and now its time to clean up the mess and get it ready for another build.

But damn....10 years is a long fuggen time :blink:

with all the shit I've been thru...for some reason she's stayed right by my side....not happy most of the time...but I think she is finally happy now....a house, she's a week away from getting her drivers licence, we still have the goofy dog, and I think I might have grown up a little. And all the help from when I get stuck in a hole, or when I got in trouble, or when I'm to tired to do anything....all the stuff that she has done to help, or to get me back on my feet.....I give a huge thanks. THANK YOU HONEY!!!!

plus she's a good cook :cool:

Kaori = Best Wife (and hottest) in the world. :cool:
:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Thaks guys... :)

but now I'm skurd.....look up at the url bar....this is topic #66666 :ph34r:

Quoted post[/post]]
<-- misses the JDM BBQ's.

Well...I did have a plan to make a run down to this new place we found in NJ...full blown JDM shopping....including a mini-mini-Autobacs....

Maybe make it a cruising meet, shopping meet, then head back to the garage and cook up the freshly bought JDM food for a NE JDM BBQ meet.......

But schedualing it to where you, E, Bill, Chris, Steve, and all the others can make such a meet will be nearly impossible....we could have gave one hell of a going away party for Walter...but there is no time left...he leaves sunday night sometime...but I will have this Sat night off from work...since the company will be in a lockdown for the strike negotiations.

if everyone...including Walter.... can do it on a short notice...then I'll set up the garage for a full blown JDM BBQ....but the shopping and the food will be a BYOB...cook what you buy.....and I bet the wife would even enjoy the drive...and the other food that she wants to buy.

the town right over the GWB coming from NY....from what the wife says...I haven't been there, but she has.

Nice to see relationships still last that long! Conragts, Clayton!

No fair.... I showed you my asian with undies and a leather jacket.

happy A&V!

holy crap...10 years...thats a scary thought, but congrats...i think thats longer than my parents, but thats not saying much.

Back