1000 Hp Sol?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

guys a fag.. spelt everthing.. kumho exsta? eddlebrock? crowler? vtech? must i go on?.. and he made 3 big errors that is pointing he is a flake.. 1) about 2/3 of his "modifications" are not legal in the state of california.. but he stated car was 50 state legal 2) T3/T4 cannot push 1000hp even running 2 bar.. maybe maybe if it was twin.. 3) yeah hes making 1000hp with stock GSR injectors?? :lol:

Originally posted by one zexy crx@Mar 22 2003, 09:08 PM
1000 hp? :bs: :bs: :bs:

BS? no, the yellow wheels give 100 hp. The phone give an extra 200. Yellow silicon tube gives you 10 hp per inch, he has at least 4 ft which = 420 hp. Then you got your EURO lights (dont mistake these for those knock off altezzas brand stuff, this is the real, top shit.) gives you 97 hp (100 in colder weather) Then there is the body kit that is uneven (looks like the side skirts and bumper are from diffrent kits) gives about 50. Then you have MAYBE 175 to the ground with the shitty turbo set up. Add it up, you got a definete 1000 hp and he puts a plus next to it so that means an extra 100 with the yellow head rests.

what a fucking tool

A fucking waste to a good engine and good car.

I love his Delta waste gate
I wonder if he has some pictures of his I/C

and he did not say it had 1000HP he listed it was built for 1000HP

=)

All that loom puts down aroud 150 more hp when you hit the button activated vtecH yOOO!!!!
i-3.JPG

I didn't know that a roll cage would increase your times like this:*full 10 point roll cage(good for 9 sec. 1/4 mile at track)

its legal because he got it inspected before mods maybe. but built for 1000hp? ok. to get that you would need an insane amount of boost, maybe run off methanol, much larger injectors, upgraded valvetrain (youll have to raise the rpm limit to get those numbers) and engine resleeved and o-ringed. even if you get it to touch 1000hp, the engine wouldnt last long.

umm.. yeah MAYBE before he made the mods.. but certainly not after.. nitrous is never legal in any state for street use.. that i know of to date.. and his turbo is nowhere even close to being CARBed in California.. also, yeah i saw that too.. where he stated made for 1000hp.. but still BS because not on stock injectors and no piggy back ecu.. i think for 1000hp, a standalone is mandatory? MoteC anyone?

In alot of states, N02 is alloud in a car, you just cant have it hooked up.

yeah they cant be hooked up.. but even if have the solenoids in during smog they reject you're ass.. i know... anyway, u can look at it like beer.. yeah i can have beer in my car but i cant have it opened..

"Vehicle Description

This is a Del Sol SI with a GSR transplant, motor is completely built for 1000 hp, including turbo, NOS, V-TECH."

bitch cant even spell VTEC right :rolleyes:

edit: i noticed on the specs section it says its a 1.6L but says it has a GSR engine in it.... :whatafucktard:

Originally posted by asmallsol@Mar 22 2003, 09:56 PM
In alot of states, N02 is alloud in a car, you just cant have it hooked up.

dude- this is the 5th time i've seen you screw this word up

English lesson time.

aloud: "The boy read aloud when the teacher asked him to"
allowed: "The boy was allowed to go to the shitter"

:lol:

and I got a lesson for you Brian

lose = what you do when you race with a B7
loose = a girl after you hit it

hope you don't miss power windows, you lazy bastard :)

I didn't realize a t3/t4 could put out 35 lbs of boost efficently? or even at all!?!?!

The " Super Sol" Seat cover kicks some serious ass. :ghey:

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Mar 23 2003, 01:05 AM
I didn't realize a t3/t4 could put out 35 lbs of boost efficently? or even at all!?!?!

The " Super Sol" Seat cover kicks some serious ass. :ghey:

it can't. :bash:

pure :bs:
that car is an insult

Ok , first of all, this thing is a peice. The charge pipe goes over like he has a intercooler and i dont even see one on the front pic and he has no pics of it. ( what a idiot) 35 lbs of boost my ass. 1000 hp is alot and itll take a whole hell of alot more than what he has to make a 1000 hp.

Back