116 degrees!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bcman

yeah man, I bike to work, and it's been painful just biking for ten minutes. it was 85 at midnight last night. Where are you, Redding? I'm near Sac.

eg6sir said:
i dont know how you do it.. its 100 and i wont go outside most of the time.. lol

I'm originally from Missouri, so the heat here is different than there.

I prefer it here. even though its so hot.... woman wear less when its hot outside.

I work inside all hte tiem and my garage has AC so I'm set

it was about 85 today here.... but like 230% humidity. you could literally see the water just chillen in the air. ugh, so gross. my entire clothes were soaked after cleaning up from steve's jack and jill

yeah, the west coast is being hit by a heat wave right now. it sucks ass. our house doesn't have ac because its not hot enough here usually.

is it dry over there?

because in FL its hot too but what makes it unbearable is the humidity

some guy from nevada i remember made a comment about that while he was down here and it was a totally different kind of heat

Last edited:
yea...georgia's humidity is crazy...i went outside to clean my car up...and after 5 minutes...if that...i was soaked in sweat

get_nick said:
yeah, the west coast is being hit by a heat wave right now. it sucks ass. our house doesn't have ac because its not hot enough here usually.
yea, no shit.. i'm experiencing it first hand.. ughh..

The heat here is different it is a "DRY HEAT" according to everyone, but our humidity has been high because of the monsoon and our dewpoint set a record or something at 84degrees. It's hot everywhere.. but 120 sucks :(

eg6sir said:
yea, no shit.. i'm experiencing it first hand.. ughh..
bah, me too...i'm about 45 min from you so we are pretty much in the same damn desert. I went to burbank yesterday and that shit was 113 degrees...I know what your saying...Burbank? Yes, Burbank and Glendale were making the sweat glands on my nutt sack work overtime.

Back