1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

14" MIM Rims and tires for trade or sale. Nice Picts!

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by LudeBoy, Jun 26, 2006.

1. LudeBoy

LudeBoy Slave to the EF

Update: These weigh 26lbs with the huge allseason 186/65/14's on em. Plus some close up shots.

The low down is that I have a set of 14's and 16's and I need a set of 15's. Can be any brand just need to be light. Don't really care about rash too much but they have to be straight! I will entertain trading for a set of 15's without tires plus some cash as well.

The 14's I am selling are MIM 4x100mm. The original centercaps warped after painting them. I am using the caps in the picts and they will come with the rims. Not sure what the tire size is. I believe they are 70 series cheapies...

The good = They have no visible rash. I refinished them in black about 8 months ago. They were used for 2 months after that then I got my 16's. The original finish was sanded off and they got 3 coats of black and 2 coats of clear finish. They turned out very nice.

The bad = My lil brother decided to take off a cap and in the process of putting it back on scraped the inside of 1 rim by the centercap. I will get some closeups of that one rim. The others are pretty much flawless.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]l

Last edited: Jul 6, 2006
  2. jimboburgess

jimboburgess Go fast, Go Cheap

How much cash do you want?

3. LudeBoy

LudeBoy Slave to the EF

How does 225 plus shipping sound?

Don't worry about my low post count. I can link you too my ebay status which is a 39 and all my paypal transactions and The Corral a mustang forum that I have positive feedback on.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2006
  4. LudeBoy

LudeBoy Slave to the EF

5. autox7

autox7 Junior Member

6. LudeBoy

LudeBoy Slave to the EF

You can email me at thegreatcornholio at gmail.com... Or a pm will work. my aim is foosplayer04

7. autox7

autox7 Junior Member

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted