15.701 @ 87.90

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

98integrals

Well, last night i went up to martin (local 1320) and had an ok run, actually it was faster than i was expecting... but i know i could have got another .1 :angry:.

It was about 7:45, 55-60 degrees when i ran it-

3000 PUSSY launch, no spin,no hop, not even a chirp, could have gone 500 rpm higher and been ok.

60'- 2.378 (see the excuse about the launch ^^)
1/8- 10.105 @ 69.97
1/4- 15.701 @ 87.90

and this is with exhaust/16"slipstreams/205/45 parada spec 2s/H&R race springs.

not bad compared to my stock timeslip from last year:
60'- 2.45x
1/4- 16.182 @ 85.20

so basicly my ls with this stuff can almost hold with a stock gsr.... if i could launch. not to bad. i need a damn intake now :angry:

Yeah an intake would probably take a good .1 off the time, and make a good difference in throttle response. I would also suggest next time, maybe taking out as much weight as you can like passenger, and back seats if you aren't taking anyone with you. It also sounds like the parada's stuck to the pavement quite well, but that is pretty crazy how there is no chirping going on at all. But oh well, sounds like you had a good time. Keep racing the legit way! :D

Not bad. I went to Milan yesterday for the highschool nationals. I did alright. My best run was my third practice run. About noon, mid 60's, Barameter was at about 30.x

.546 reaction times (too bad i couldn't do that good in the next round that counted)
60 ft - 2.460 too much wheel spin, no trq/pussy ass engine at about 3500 rpm
330 ft. - 6903
1/8 et - 10.65@64.38 MPH
1/4 et - 16.605 @ 82.87 MPH <---I am too slow. In need of swap money

Sol's mods thus far,
d16z6
no passenger seat/spair/jack,
circuit 8's covered in Potenza s03's
short dick air intake and 2.25 inch piping ending in thermal exhaust,
tein HA's, 4th hardest setting in front, hardest as possible in back
front and rear strut bar (dont think that it will change my times at all)

ah yeah, i didnt have anything from the passanger seats back... like nothing. pannels/tires/seats... nothing.

i think an intake would drop more than another .1 off... low/mid 15? with just i/e on an LS.... maybe :rolleyes: :)
no wheel spin results from pussy ass launching... i was launching @ 4500 for the my other runs and getting wheel hop like crazy (bye bye radio!!) so i decided to take it easy on one and just kinda creep out... worked out pretty well i guess...could have been faster tho :huh:

word. good work jack.. the lsvtec will be done for the next drag strip!!

2.3 60' is respectable.. mine are usually 2.4's .. but i pull 14 second passes ~!! :) lol

HEAD WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

let that LS breathe.
intake/header/high flow cat
and then get that thing ported/polished, and throw some crower 403's with some valve train in it... and then swap the tranny for a b16 or itr with an lsd and then boost it and then....... :lol:

NO AND THEN!

hah yeah, my car needs air so bad...i would keep the LS tranny w/boost tho ;). If i rob a bank a b20 might be in the future of the teg :D

thanks adam, i think i can get better on the 60' tho. ive seen 2.2 out of stock LS :eek:. i wish they would have run after dark tho. the fucking tree broke as i was staging for my last run :angry: ... i was creeping up and i was like wehre the fuck are the stage lights? then i look over at the box and its like next to me WTF? so i back up...no lights. FUCKERS! last year the 10 degree cooler air took about .2 off my ET... plus i had a better launch. i know i can go 15.6 B).

damn strait B, i am a ricer :D.

and im cheap as fuck :lol:

oops almost forgot!

here are a few pics-
fc3658ff.jpg

me staged vs 13.5 sec maro.
fc3658cd.jpg

me watching the tail lights of the 13.5 second maro get smaller and smaller :(
fc36589f.jpg

my 15.70 gettins smoked my the maros 13.54.
yes thats hard to read heres the full pic

fc36574a.jpg

one of my fellow local ricers in the stage lanes(ran high 13 low 14 i think)
fc365576.jpg

me and my bro leaving the strip.

s3ea87c933dbd1.jpg

Haha, I love that image.

jk man, keep up the modding! everyone starts somewhere! As for that .1, I don't see any tezzas on your teg, that must be where you lost it :p

you ass lol. i never said 15.7 was fast, its pretty damn good for a car with exhaust that runs 16.1 stock.
and as for the tezzas dropping .1...nah man, the open bag of doritoes and the riced out hemlet be hind my seat made up for them ;)

Back