18c5 turbo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

crxpower24

i have a 92 integra with a b18c5 im new to honda performance and i want to know what do i have to do to make my car turbo and if i need to chance my pistons and what piston to use.

(ps) i have a 1000$ to spend on the engine

you wont have enough money to do a turbo right. especially on a b18c5. if you change your pistons out, you are basically downgrading that engine. save your money and sit tight.

tuning the turbo right will cost you at least $500.

if you do this half assed and try to cheap out, you will end up spending double in repair bills alone.

did you buy the car with the engine swap in it already or did you buy the swap yourself?

agreed. you're headed down a bad path.

if you don't have 4 grand to dump, don't even consider boosting a c5.

it was a gift it came with the c5 but we have a b18a1 in the garage can i use the same turbo with out messing it up the engine

a turbo is out of your budget. just drive the car with a smile knowing that you have one of the best engines honda ever made.

i tell every new driver to upgrade their tires, brakes, and suspension. learn to drive the car. i mean really LEARN how to drive it. make it handle better, stop better, turn better. you wont outperform that car for a long time. and there is more to driving than just drag racing. turning is so much more fun. any knucklehead can run a 1/4 mile, but really good spirited driving is where it's at.

yes you can learn how to drive... that will make the biggest difference... then you can upgrade the brakes and suspension... that will also make a huge difference, but only after you have learned how to drive

i knw what u are saying the car has tein suspension carbon fiber brakes and discks stage 2 clutch falket tires lsd tranny bt i gues its not the car is the driver right

if you have time, you should take a driving class at a local track. you spend a day there and actually get to do some lapping.

where are you located? pics of the car?

im in greeley co the only track we got dandimere speed way in denver. i dont have a camara but i looks like this but with out the body kit and different rims and its drop looks preetty nice
Acura+Integra.jpg

Yea dude, check out autocrossing and HPDE. It's a blast.

Back