18inch Volk TE37 4*100

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

89turbo

selling white 18inch volk te37 with recently bought new nitto tires, asking 1450 or b/o. also, have a 15inch rota circuit 8 for sale, they are black on falken tires, asknig 350 or b/o. items are located in sacramento, ca....

Interested in both sets. I live in So Cal but coul ddrive to pick up or maybe meet. What color are the te37's? Please let me know.

matt

i will have to check for the shipping charges, i will pm you guys approx amounts. the volks are white and the rotas are black. pm your email to me and later tonight i will take pics of the rims and email them back to you all. tread life on the volks are practically new and on the rota is used, probally good for another 6-9k miles..

hey i live like an hour away from sactown. i am interested in your volks...how much is the pick-up prices and what condition are they in?

not lookin for white, but I would still be interested in the rotas. give me a price shipped to 91387. thnaks

matt

hey guys... sold the rotas... still have the volks for sale... make me an offer i can't refuse... and they are yours...

Back