1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1983 Civic Progress.

Discussion in 'Auto Multi-Media' started by Leon89Farlust, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Leon89Farlust

Leon89Farlust New Member

Well Some of you may have seen that a while ago I posted on here with the title " 1983 civic swap". Well I am not swapping the motor anymore. I kinda gave up on here for a while and left her there. Me and some friends got her going to day and she started right up, I was still kinda thinking of doing the swap because my friend has a Vtec for sale. But She started and moved under her own power. Drove her around my apartment complex. So I am gonna keep her all stock. I am gonna start fixing her up. Trying to get some Idea's about what color we are gonna paint her, what kind of Rims and tires, and what kind of seats.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Leon89Farlust

Leon89Farlust New Member

lol Don't mind that the date on the pic's says 2007. lol I toke them today lol

3. 94civicturbo

94civicturbo New Member

i want one of these! lol, they look like fun little cars

4. AHHVTEC

AHHVTEC Well-Known Member VIP

dang at my rate yours will be done before my 83, but if i had to do mine all over again i would have kept mine stock with just good springs paint and rims and call it a day. but it looks good man.keep it up

5. Leon89Farlust

Leon89Farlust New Member

Dude trust me, these are fun as hell. Even though I still need to set up the carb and do a bunch of other crap. She pulls like hell and is all kinds of fun. Turns heads too lol.

6. Leon89Farlust

Leon89Farlust New Member

Yeah I got more to do, but so far so good. I was getting ready to sale her, but then I found out she moved under her own power. So now I am gonna keep it and start really workin on her. For now I am gonna keep her stock, but in a little while " after I get her running better". I am thinking new racing seats, lowering springs, new paint, ect.

7. Leon89Farlust

Leon89Farlust New Member

New update. Well figured out a big problem with her. She needs a new carb. So if anyone has a good Idea as to which carb would be best for her. Let me know.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted