1988 CRX Si w/ B16

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

noob23

I bought the car a few months ago to use as a daily driver. As it turns out, I'd really like to have a/c. I'm basically looking to get what I paid for it.

It's got a first gen JDM B16 w/ i/h/e, hp racing coil overs, a fields vtec controller, and a stage 3 clutch. The tranny has a slight grind going into 3rd at high rpms. The car runs good, it's not throwing any codes at all. $2500 firm

The car is in North Palm Beach, FL. Pics coming soon.

I posted the ad before I realized that my digi cam was in storage. Should have some pics this weekend. Bump.

do you have any pics? send me some by email and whats the lowest you would go on it. im very interested

Originally posted by DA69@Nov 1 2004, 06:49 AM
do you have any pics? send me some by email and whats the lowest you would go on it. im very interested
[post=410038]Quoted post[/post]​

hey whats your number so we can talk

Originally posted by DA69+Nov 1 2004, 01:34 PM-->
@Nov 1 2004, 06:49 AM
[post=410038]Quoted post[/post]​

hey whats your number so we can talk
[post=410137]Quoted post[/post]​

BTW callin dibs on it. just give me a really good description of it too. like does it have a sunroof? like options it has. condition inside and out, color, what kind of wheels...ect... :D

just wanted to state that MARK is a very good seller. very honest and car is great. i would highly reccommend. thanx again :D

Originally posted by DA69@Nov 3 2004, 09:34 PM
just wanted to state that MARK is a very good seller. very honest and car is great. i would highly reccommend. thanx again :D
[post=411655]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks for the vouch....Have fun with the car. :thumbsup:

Back