NJ 1988 DX WITH B16 $1500 (firm)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LILBLKCRXSI

Up for sale is my 1988 crx dx with a runnng B16A with no vtec(I'm using a p71) I HAVE GOOD HOOD (BLACK)AND DOOR
I have a p28 but it's shot and i'm not putting any more money in this car , Ijust want to get rid of it!!I'm right out of exit 13 on NJ TPK.
forsale1.jpg

engineshot1-1.jpg

skunk2front.jpg

quarterrear.jpg

Mods please erase my other post, i can't modify the tittle , The si is long gone , Thank you.

Last edited:
I get paid next Friday and this is literally on the road to or from work. Can I get some more pics of the front end and better pics of the rear quarters?

CHANGE OF PLANS ONCE AGAIN,the car is stoill for sale , it come with a newer black HOOD and REAR QUARTER REPLACEMENT PATCHES , you can fix the rust on the car , like i said the car run and drives fine, but I DON'T HAVE A VTEC ECU, i'm running without vtec, ALL THE WIRES ARE READY FOR VTEC THOUGH, all you need is a vtec ecu!!!! Call me at 908 7646223 with money in hand, NO TEXT , PLEASE DON'T WASTE MY TIME ASKING FOR MORE PICTURES, COME TAKE A LOOK AT IT IN PERSON.

would you be interested in a trade with cash on top??? I have a 90 hatch 5spd with a d16a6 bottom and z6 head, converted obd1 running a p28....

i'm getting out of the honda scene, and the car was sold his afternoon, thanks everyone.

Back