1988 L'natural Pro Street Crx...for Sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah,I've seen it in a article in superstreet talking about the new all motor coupe they built....baaaaad car built right...just thought it was funny they had so many bids for a track only car.

Displacement: 2.4 Liter

Thats a lot of fucking displacement for a CRX.

Whats in there...LS/VTEC? I'm a moron I know...but i can't think of any engine that big that honda makes and boring it that big seems kind've risky.

fill me in

It sports an H series under the one piece frontend. I always liked Lookofsky's ride before it got that nasty paintjob, when he had the low key mugen bodykit on the rex with a light orange paintjob. But anyway, that motor is pretty impressive and so is the team.

Milan

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jun 15 2003, 06:21 PM
But anyway, that motor is pretty impressive and so is the team.

Milan

yes,has anybody seen the new coupe run....even on TV,I havent caught it yet but these guys can build and drive w/the best of em

I wish they had something out like a video for that team for the year.

Milan

with all do respect, i find that to be pretty fucking lame...

Specs:
Engine Specifications
Type: Honda H22
Displacement: 2.4 Liter
Horsepower: 260 @ 8600 RPM
Compression Ratio: 15.0:1
PortFlow Cylinder Head
Darton Sleeves
Induction System: TWM 50 MM Individual Throttle Bodies
Camshafts: Web Cam
Custom R&D Dyno Rods
Ross Racing Pistons
Ignition System: MSD 6A, MSD Blaster Coil
Fuel Management System: Speed PRO

260 horse? christ.

some similiarily built cr/vtec's make that power without ITB's

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 15 2003, 09:09 PM
260 horse? christ.

some similiarily built cr/vtec's make that power without ITB's

:werd:

I've watched smaller displacement B blocks put more to the ground on pump gas.

:p :lol:

but will they pass NHRA weight minimums or have a buttload of saftey gear?....its bad, 20,000+ used not cool but hot car,remember.......idrc,nhra,etc you cant just run what you want in a all motor class.....here is their site http://www.l-natural.com/ ...you dont win battle of the imports all motor w/out knowing your shit and if so many street NA's make more than that why arent they in the mags and at the strip winning this kind of money?

Bad CRX!

We can all move down the honda food supply chain going from heaviest and more powerful oem H to B then down the D. They all make power, whether they are SOHC,DOHC,1.5 liters 2.4 liters. Jeremy was fastest NA for a little while then tony shagday came along and now you have your erick's and current Bisi getting publicity. I think the ride is very nice, shit it runs 10's, NA, Honda, 4cyl. and originally was a car. Impressed, well bisi gets my vote, sohc 1.5 running 10's on motor is just, i would never think.

Milan

Originally posted by karnash@Jun 16 2003, 01:14 AM
Bisi did my first motor swap for me (along with Rich) a few years back :worthy: :worthy:

now I'm curious...what was that swap[new...ya know,havent heard your story]?

Originally posted by deth101@Jun 15 2003, 09:28 PM
but will they pass NHRA weight minimums or have a buttload of saftey gear?....its bad, 20,000+ used not cool but hot car,remember.......idrc,nhra,etc you cant just run what you want in a all motor class.....here is their site http://www.l-natural.com/ ...you dont win battle of the imports all motor w/out knowing your shit and if so many street NA's make more than that why arent they in the mags and at the strip winning this kind of money?

Bad CRX!

Yes they will. (It, actually). It passed all the tech inspections to run at the track, was a little heavy compared to the minimum spec, and would run on pump gas. Cage, safety gear, scatter shield- everything was there. It's not in the magazines because it's not a pretty car like Bisi and Erick's, and because that's not really the owner's goal, not now. It's a budget car. It's not winning because the driver needs some more practice, and because it's not campaigning the circuit trying to spank people.

:lol:

i agree with B (pissedoffsol). 260hp out of an H22 is lame for a pro drag engine. i guess they just wanted it to run tens and were happy with it..or didnt know how to get traction with any more power? anyway, wieght reduction owns jooo!!

makes me want to strip my interior :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Calesta@Jun 16 2003, 02:57 AM

It's a budget car. It's not winning because the driver needs some more practice, and because it's not campaigning the circuit trying to spank people.

:lol:

I cant drive for shit either :lol: and yes :( ,this is an expensive sport.......any videos of this car?is it tube frame? ,I love homegrown videos....and cars....and.... ;)

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Jun 16 2003, 05:05 AM
i agree with B (pissedoffsol). 260hp out of an H22 is lame for a pro drag engine. i guess they just wanted it to run tens and were happy with it..or didnt know how to get traction with any more power? anyway, wieght reduction owns jooo!!

they built a coupe which dosent say much for weight consious but me have coupe also so I'm still hoping they come back to the top 5 :D

Originally posted by deth101@Jun 16 2003, 02:23 PM
I cant drive for shit either :lol: and yes :( ,this is an expensive sport.......any videos of this car?is it tube frame? ,I love homegrown videos....and cars....and.... ;)

He can drive- it's just tricky to race it at that level without ANY shakedown runs to "learn" the setup first.

Videos- not that I know of.

Tube frame- no.

Originally posted by deth101+Jun 16 2003, 02:25 PM-->
rixXxceboy
@Jun 16 2003, 05:05 AM

they built a coupe which dosent say much for weight consious but me have coupe also so I'm still hoping they come back to the top 5 :D

since when is a crx considered a coupe?

Back