IL 1989 HONDA CRX 1.5L WHITE Manual $1500 or BEST OFFER

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DO NOT POST UNLESS IF YOUR INTERESTED IN BUYING THE CAR OR TRADES!!!!
How about don't post a rusted ass busted piece of crap for an outrageous price if you aren't ready to be told the truth.

http://new.wavlist.com/movies/084/afgm-truth.wav

IF YOU DONT THINK YOU LIKE IT
Whoa... I never said I think I don't like it. I was merely expressing my true dislike of rust, rust AND MORE RUST. Now have a nice fucking time convincing someone to buy that junk.

You only want $1500 for that? That is cheap as hell for such a clean CRX with a dual-point motor, eveyone swaps those motors into CRXs cause they are such a good motor. That thing is worth atleast $2500. If your blind, deaf, and dumb.
well somebody agrees!!! thanks

is it an auction car? for some reason i don't know if you have the title or not. if you do and everything is legit, you should post up pictures of your id and the matching title. if not, i think you are trying to flip a piece of shit you bought at the auction.

please, prove me wrong.

we need a CRX intervention team. anyone got a helicopter?

there is never, ever, any good rust. all rust is bad. don't put lipstick on yer pig, buddy.

that said, someone please buy this CRX and restore it. the current 'owner' obviously doesn't respect it enough to do so.

:slap:

Trying to flip auction cars you know nothing about is a really great way to get your shit tore up on enthusiast sites.

that said, someone please buy this CRX and restore it. the current 'owner' obviously doesn't respect it enough to do so.

:slap:

silly girl. nobody really owns this crx.. all that yellow writing on the car is auction tags. that car was sitting for years and nobody claimed it. it got towed and eventually made it to auction.

one redeeming quality about it, at least it's not in the crusher.

Trying to flip auction cars you know nothing about is a really great way to get your shit tore up on enthusiast sites.

it's not a bad gig if you do it right. take a day, sand the shit down, get a maaco paint job and pressure wash the engine and you have a decent car.

the problem is that this clown probably doesn't even own it yet and posted the pictuers from the auction site. he will try and sell it online to find a decent bid price and profit margin he can make.

fucking spammers.

it's not a bad gig if you do it right. take a day, sand the shit down, get a maaco paint job and pressure wash the engine and you have a decent car.

the problem is that this clown probably doesn't even own it yet and posted the pictuers from the auction site. he will try and sell it online to find a decent bid price and profit margin he can make.

fucking spammers.
actually yes you have got it correct i bought it at auction long time ago, and now im selling it cuz i dont need a car anylonger... i own the car, im not going to just post my info online.

Wow if those pics are old, you should post current pics to verify there's still some body left.

well somebody agrees!!! thanks

Read my post again more carefully this time. I was far from agreeing with you, the only thing that tetnis shot waiting to happen is good for is maybe a boat anchor, even then I wouldnt want that thing to even have that much self worth.

wow i think is probably the funniest for sale thread that i hvae ever read! i cant believe someone would actually even try to sell that car for any amount of money over $10!

wow i think is probably the funniest for sale thread that i hvae ever read! i cant believe someone would actually even try to sell that car for any amount of money over $10!

it's worth more than $10. the problem is, you are going to have issues with a title. i would stay away like it has swine flu.

Back