1990 CIVIC SI FS!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tdaccord

hey all, gotta 1990 civic si hatch for sale. 126k on the chasis, about 85k?? on a 1993 1.5 sohc engine. car has been converted to OBD-1. Runs very good!! Some minor bugs need to be fixed

Car is black, but in need of a paint job, needs some minor body work, front bumper is damaged slightly. Clean title, Rust on the rear wheel wells are very minimal for a 13 year old car, i mean, there is only 3 specs ( about the size of a PEN TIP!) on the passenger rear. Glass is good, Interior is good besides the driver seat bolster being torn, (which is very normal)

Taking offers on it, best offer is 850 right now, Must be gone by friday

Pics are available

location is nebraska, and feel free to email me
tdaccord@hotmail.com

Location and read the rules. If you want to list on here then you NEED to post a price.

Originally posted by tdaccord@Oct 13 2003, 11:00 PM
hey all, gotta 1990 civic si hatch for sale. 126k on the chasis, about 85k?? on a 1993 1.5 sohc engine. car has been converted to OBD-1. Runs very good!! Some minor bugs need to be fixed

Car is black, but in need of a paint job, needs some minor body work, front bumper is damaged slightly. Clean title, Rust on the rear wheel wells are very minimal for a 13 year old car, i mean, there is only 3 specs ( about the size of a PEN TIP!) on the passenger rear. Glass is good, Interior is good besides the driver seat bolster being torn, (which is very normal)

Taking offers on it, best offer is 850 right now, Must be gone by friday

Pics are available

location is nebraska, and feel free to email me
tdaccord@hotmail.com

if you bring it to chicago I could sell it for $1000 easy

Back