1990 crx wanted, in NY

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRXwanted

I am looking to but a relatively stock 1990 crx. Clean body wanted(no major scratches, dents, ect.) I have 1300 to spend and want to stay in NY, so if you live in NY show me what you got!

a clean body with no major scratches , dents, etc. is going to be hard to find for $1300.

hell I picked up my 91 w/ 32K miles on it that was stored in a garage, and had to fork over $5K

:werd: although i payed 2500 for a si :p but i think i got a good deal. but i've got one with some rot and a z6 swap lmk if your interested.

Yeah i knew i was streching it with the clean body but i just wanted to see what i could get. Erebunicrx send me some pics and other info to Gotanks132@aol.com in very interested. And what part of NY do u live in.

ive got an 1989 crx si but its got a few minor dents and rear quarter panel rot...plus sunroof is in bad shape, cant sell it for 1300 though =\ lemme know if you wanna go a little higher, i am in sullivan county NY

Back