1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1990 honda civic dx covertion from dpfi to mpfi

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by Drpacingwood, Jan 21, 2004.

1. Drpacingwood

Drpacingwood Junior Member

sup i need help i have a 1990 honda civic sohc turbo that i just WORKED UP and i converted the dx wiring to mpfi but the red lines at 3,000 rpm i think its one of the SENSORS in the distributor can any one help want to take car out bad

2. truent

truent Junior Member

no codes?

3. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

3k rev limit means you have a code... its a safety feature of most honda ecus.
    Pull your codes is the first thing to do, see if it can give you a hint. sounds like you wired somethign wrong

4. Drpacingwood

Drpacingwood Junior Member

3k rev limit means you have a code... its a safety feature of most honda ecus.
    Pull your codes is the first thing to do, see if it can give you a hint. sounds like you wired somethign wrong

k cool ill try that it was working last night good and i took it out to run it and it did the same thing it rev fine going there and when i went to take off rynning it it started reving out at 3 but when i changed it to 2nd it rev fine fuking crazy shit

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted