1990 Honda Civic HB--1st $700 takes it

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

idchick22

1990 Honda Civic HB DX model

DX model. automatic (transmission good). the vehicle is in overall good condition in & out. I have a couple pictures--just e-mail me for them. It does need a timing belt and not sure what else as I have no time or money to put into this vehicle. It would make a great custom vehicle or racer or even an auto sound competition car (which it once was in IASCA for 1 season).

This car is located in Baltimore Maryland & will need to be towed or fixed at buyer's expense at a local shop. The 1st $700 or best offer takes it. It needs to go IMMEDIATELY as I bought another car & this one is taking up space.

Please contact me at popcorn2@rocketmail.com
for more information about this vehicle

SOMEONE PLEASE TAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I forgot to add that the price is negotiable.

Thanks

ok, I've lowered the price to $650. This vehicle needs to go ASAP. I know a guy out there is dying to rebuild this car.

I HAVE PICTURES. The car has never been in an accident. The vehicle chassis itself has 200,586--engine was rebuilt at 122,000 before I bought it (one of the top reasons I bought it). Recent work: new windshield, axles, alignment, tires ok on black factory rims (had custom wheels on it--put on my other civic now), interior is in good condition, exterior is good condition (only a very small rust spot--not through body--which has been sanded and navel jelly applied. Car is also pretty much dampened with Dynamat for those who are into car audio. Car placed 7th at 2001 IASCA World Finals (for those who know)--only girl in the class.

As female owned, most of you reading this post are probably saying to yourself "what does a girl know about cars? Nothing, that's why she's selling it so cheap" I do know a fair bit. My husband made me learn about cars 8 yrs ago before he bought me one. Like in the 1st post, the car needs a timing belt. I was on my way to having it replaced when it broke. I do have some service records for the vehicle. The oil/filter was changed every 3000 miles on the dot & fluids checked regularly. Every 30,000 miles a tune up with plugs, wires, cap, rotor etc were replaced.

PLEASE HELP ME GET RID OF MY CAR. I love this car and don't want it to go but I don't have the time or extra money to fix it or I'd be keeping it. It has been my "baby" for just under 5 years. I bought another civic and this one has to go.

Thank you for looking. Message me here or e-mail for pictures.

MAKE AN OFFER!!!

NEEDS TO GO BY APRIL 30TH--THIS FRIDAY

THANKS

Sobe_Death:

This car is located in Baltimore Maryland

Thanks for you interest in the car, this is where the vehicle is located. I can still e-mail you pictures of the car & you can still purchase it. It will need to be towed or shipped to your location. If you are doing an engine swap, there is a really good shop in Baltimore I can recommend you to.

Any other questions, please let me know.

Thanks again for you interest :)

dang, baltimore is a little far for me...
if i could see the pics, it would help me to decide.

Parker

Sobe_Death--check your e-mail.

Also, I forgot to mention, not that it particularly matters, the person purchasing the car will automatically get an Autopage alarm with remote start & keyless entry. This is a very good & very loud alarm.

Thanks for looking

Back