1991 civic si hatchback swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b16a2pwrd

Hey folks! New to the community and was looking to get some help. I have a 1991 civic si with a toasted motor and I also have a complete 1995 integra gsr car to be the donor swap. I am looking for info and links for parts anf info to swap the engine, tranny and computer if possible. I need this to be simple, fast(HAH!). I do not mind wiring myself as I have been a proffesional car stereo installer for 16 years, but if there is a jumper conversion harness that simplifies things, I will buy it. Please hit me back. Oh aside from the parts neede to do the swap, please let me know if there are do-dads or knick-knacks of of the car as it will be being sent to the junk yard immediately after the swap.:D

Well you can make a mint off parting out the shell.... anyway..

Theres a jumper you can get for obd-0 to 0bd-1 witch you can use. its only for the ECU, so your gonna need one for the DIST, and intake mani. theres a Link on this site that shows you obd-0 > 1 dist wiring, intake mani you can hardwire. dunno for sure but you might need 90-93 teg axles instead of the 94+ I'm not sure there. Also gonna have to run wires for vtec I have a wire up for it gotta find it.. easy enough to find links on this swap.

Last edited:
Link for dizzy wiring adapter in my sig.

Everything you need for your swap:

Hasport's motor mount kit. (EFB2 since it's a hydro trans)
Hasport's custom shift linkage. OR cut/weld your own. (big hassle to some)
ECU (out of your GSR)
Boomslang's harnesss
90-93 Integra axles/Intermediate shaft

Back