1991 honda civic idles rough

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

arcram

I have a 1991 honda civic dual injection and the problem is similar to what some other civic have when I come to a stop the motor wants to die at times or the idle is somewhat high but still the motor sounds like is running rough or like if it was missing and when I press the acelerator pedal it was to die so I have to press gently,then it revs up and works nice at higher rpms and sounds good.there are no codes to tell me anything,so I started to disconect some of the sensors and then it give me codes,when I connect them back it shows everything is okey.I try to access the ecu to check for trouble codes but the ecu doesn,t go into blinking and i do what the manual tells me to do to access the codes,but as i said I get no blinking lights of any kind when I jump the conector and turn the ignition key on.anybody has any ideas?thanks.

the o2 censor on the exahst manifold its crape get a new onefr like a 100 that was my prob in my last car and dont get an upgrade one they suck jst go oem !)

Back