1992 Civic DX hatch quarter panel- HELP

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Slammed90Lude

i need a quarter panel (driverside) for the 92 hatch- anyone have one or know where i can find one?? help

what do you mean the hatch or all the back there is a yard that just gat one in chicago thought

Originally posted by 199IntegraBuildUpH22A3@Sep 15 2003, 10:34 AM
dok Posted on Sep 15 2003, 09:26 AM
  what do you mean the hatch or all the back there is a yard that just gat one in chicago thought 

:whatafucktard: :emofo:

f you what evre your nmae is with that slaw as car you should junk that shit box 14 sec or less ass and i was tring to help i would take the shit out and ship if he wanted so f you

not tryin to jack ur thread here but, i need the saem thing as u and i was told depending on how bad ur damage is if u crashed it, that it would be cheaper and easier to juss to hit out the dent. lol of couse if u dont have one at all then thats different.

Originally posted by dok@Sep 15 2003, 09:26 AM

What..........the..........Fuck??

this thread is fucking retarded. All these motherfuckers have no idea what they are talking about, and if they did i dont think one of them could type it properly in english :fr:

the quater panel can be repaired rather than replaced use a dent puller or form new metal?

Back