1992 LS with b16a2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Deuce

I'm considering purchasing a 1992 integra ls from a friend of mine. The car has a 2000 usdm b16a2 and a ls tranny. It has all the bolt ons and a few other toys such as short shifter, gell cell battery, fuel rails etc. My question is will the B16a2 swap with the ls tranny work well with this car? Could anyone with expirience with a swao like this let me know of some good and bad points to this setup?

by the way, my prelude was stolen in scarborough this weekend......just a fantastic sunday!!!!

The worst combo EVER. The LS tranny is long geared, and the B16A2 is undermnned for that job, the tranny is going to bog it.

But it's still better than the stock motor.

in a heavy car like that, id take the b18 over the b16. the ls motor with a b16 tranny is a much better combo than what it has.

ya, i'm currently trying to find a b16 tranny, but I live in Canada so shipping is really high when it's coming from the states. Everyone in Toronto where I live isn't willing to seperate the trannies from the engine. I'll keep searching !!

Back