1992 teggy 4 sale or partin out

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok guys i picked up a 1992 teggy all black. Good body, one dent in driver door not bad tho, the hood was replaced but never painted so it rusted over, lil sand paper will fix that. all stock!!! no mods done to it at all. Ulike most black teggy's i have seen with the shit tan interior, this one has black and gray interios in really good shape. Sorry no sunroof. stock steel wheels. The stock muffler fell off i will give who ever buy the car a nice big crome can muffler for it lol.

OK the motor when i got it the water pump froze up snaping the timing belt, i was told the motor was tosted so i pulled it and poped the head off to look, nothing broken, but it has 209k on the motor so i pulled the pistons and honed the clyinders and poped a set of p30 pistions in it with new rings on the stock LS rods wit new rod bearings. Thats as far as i got on the car the guy who wanted and was payin for me to fix it for him got a truck and no longer needs it. it is obd1!! befor i finish rebilding the motor for the car it is for sale as is! motor and tranny out and half rebuilt 500$.

IF i finish the rebuild job and put it backtogether i want 1000$ for a running mint car clean papers!

i will sell the rolling shell for 175$ it has new breaks all around and 3 new rubbers!

If i part it out i will finish rebuilding the motor with new headgasket,waterpump,timingbelt, clutchkit,and oilchange> and sell the motor as a swap motor,tranny,linkage,ecu,dizzy,axles for 300$ and sell any other parts off the car junking it when it is fully gutted!!

make offers! i will post pics tommrow of the car and the motor job as it sit now.
i am open to trades also!

you can contact me by pm me on here or my cell 860 866 0309 any time day or night it always on

it is located in bristol ct pick up only on big parts, car, motor swap and ther parts to big to waste time shipping.

thanks guys!

frank :ph34r:

Quoted post[/post]]
ok guys i picked up a 1992 teggy all black. Good body, one dent in driver door not bad tho, the hood was replaced but never painted so it rusted over, lil sand paper will fix that. all stock!!! no mods done to it at all. Ulike most black teggy's i have seen with the shit tan interior, this one has black and gray interios in really good shape. Sorry no sunroof. stock steel wheels. The stock muffler fell off i will give who ever buy the car a nice big crome can muffler for it lol.

OK the motor when i got it the water pump froze up snaping the timing belt, i was told the motor was tosted so i pulled it and poped the head off to look, nothing broken, but it has 209k on the motor so i pulled the pistons and honed the clyinders and poped a set of p30 pistions in it with new rings on the stock LS rods wit new rod bearings. Thats as far as i got on the car the guy who wanted and was payin for me to fix it for him got a truck and no longer needs it. it is obd1!! befor i finish rebilding the motor for the car it is for sale as is! motor and tranny out and half rebuilt 500$.

IF i finish the rebuild job and put it backtogether i want 1000$ for a running mint car clean papers!

i will sell the rolling shell for 175$ it has new breaks all around and 3 new rubbers!

If i part it out i will finish rebuilding the motor with new headgasket,waterpump,timingbelt, clutchkit,and oilchange> and sell the motor as a swap motor,tranny,linkage,ecu,dizzy,axles for 300$ and sell any other parts off the car junking it when it is fully gutted!!

make offers! i will post pics tommrow of the car and the motor job as it sit now.
i am open to trades also!

you can contact me by pm me on here or my cell 860 866 0309 any time day or night it always on

it is located in bristol ct pick up only on big parts, car, motor swap and ther parts to big to waste time shipping.

thanks guys!

frank :ph34r:

IM INterested. Whats your aol name???

sorry i just got my computer back running so i have not got aol yet.
What are you insterested in?If you got nextal i can give you my 2way.

lsparts1992acura009.jpg

lsparts1992acura010.jpg

lsparts1992acura007.jpg

lsparts1992acura006.jpg

lsparts1992acura008.jpg

lsparts1992acura012.jpg

lsparts1992acura013.jpg

lsparts1992acura017.jpg

lsparts1992acura019.jpg

lsparts1992acura020.jpg

lsparts1992acura021.jpg

the last set of pistions are the p30's going into the motor

sorry but it was dark when i took the pics so the one's of the car it self will be on tommrow moring!

here are the day time pics!!!! i am not sittin on this one so if i dont get shit for bite's in a few days then it going to a local guy leroy !!!!!! so dont sleep on it if you want it!!!!!
lsparts1992acura024.jpg

lsparts1992acura025.jpg

lsparts1992acura026.jpg

lsparts1992acura027.jpg

If you decide to sell the motor and/or tranny seperate PM me, im in the MD baltimore area.

might just buy the whole swap, any known issues with the tranny?

looks like you'd be better off swaping in your ls in this integra. atleast this car does not have holes in the side and a real, clean title. lol but i must say 175 for that shell is a very good price

Quoted post[/post]]
looks like you'd be better off swaping in your ls in this integra. atleast this car does not have holes in the side and a real, clean title. lol but i must say 175 for that shell is a very good price
why cant you keep you bullshit comments to your self? worry about your car and not mine! my car and it paper work clean and ligit! so keep you comments to your self anf quit wit the bull shit!

Quoted post[/post]]
If you decide to sell the motor and/or tranny seperate PM me, im in the MD baltimore area.

might just buy the whole swap, any known issues with the tranny?
i got a offer for 300 as is wit motor out so there will be no parts out of the car.It will be for sale as is for a few more days and if no bits by then it will be sold to a local guy leroy! sorry guys

frank i was looking into putting a roll cage in my car i know you did yours yourself can you post some pics of how yours looks and some of the welds. how much do you want to put a cage in my car? post some pictures of how your cage came out

i will post it up tommrow it was easy to do as longs ass you got a good welder i did mine at my buddy's shop my welder sucks!! i still have to add in the last 2 bars the 2 back ones i havent done it yet cuz i dident want to lose the back seat but i thing i am goign to pop it out and sell it on here to put the back bars in anyway. what you putting in your car for a motor this time? i got your old b16 all fixed and backl together! but i have not found a use for it yet vtec was never my thing. Me and a friend of mine a building a car for autocross he is in to it and he was nasty at ti with his neon so him and i decided to built sometin for it i thing the b16 going to go in there. i got a head to put back on it so it compleat again i just need a tranny> if you know of one let me know

Quoted post[/post]]
frank i was looking into putting a roll cage in my car i know you did yours yourself can you post some pics of how yours looks and some of the welds. how much do you want to put a cage in my car? post some pictures of how your cage came out
hondaswapstuff010.jpg

hondaswapstuff009.jpg

hondaswapstuff007.jpg

hondaswapstuff005.jpg

hondaswapstuff004.jpg

and there they are the best i could do like i said it still missing the 2 back bars but will be in soon! if you want a better look man you know were i live at stop by some time :cool: and the taped up part near the dash was from a knee bar that was just to low for me to have in to drive daily but it will be welded in for summer track time!

are the bars welded to the floor or are there plates? also the bar that goes across the door is supposed to cross between your elboe and shoulder does it. other wise looks tit

they are welded to 1/2'' thinck plates that5 are welded to the floor. As for the elbo sholder thing i never really payed antation to that lol :blink:

thats cool im glad you found a use for my b16 block. what are you using for pistons in your 2.0 crower ls motor

Quoted post[/post]]
thats cool im glad you found a use for my b16 block. what are you using for pistons in your 2.0 crower ls motor
its got p30 pistions i have the crank shaved up like the one dale had it have the 2.0 head ported and it has the crower cams crower sprins and retainers, the dc sports hedder, and i had the intake manny ported out some only 2.0 parts is the head. the other l/s motor i abd startin to build is goign to have 2.0 forged pistons for it cuz if i run the supercharger on this motor it wouldent work out to goot being the high compression and all. i am not sleepin on makein my car go fast for this summer heres a pic of you old motor all finished and back together
lsparts1992acura002.jpg

lsparts1992acura001.jpg

what head are you putting on that block? did you replace the bearings in that b-16 cause they were shot!!!!!!

Back